FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting Meets!!

Getting Meets!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello ladies i know i dont accom which makes it hard to get as many meets as people who do... but i think iv spent over a year now and struggling to get meets!! Iv even got friends to post verifications got picture messages on my account and to send i never ignore anyone but with no joy haha so without going on too much ill just leave this open anyone interested then i am more than happy for you to message me cheers for listening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Hello ladies i know i dont accom which makes it hard to get as many meets as people who do... but i think iv spent over a year now and struggling to get meets!! Iv even got friends to post verifications got picture messages on my account and to send i never ignore anyone but with no joy haha so without going on too much ill just leave this open anyone interested then i am more than happy for you to message me cheers for listening "

When you say you “got friends to post verifications”, are they fake?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it seems you have had two good meets, anyway, very short profile, as a single guy you need to stand out from the croud, more so as you cant accom and dont explain why? my first thought was married and playing away, thats how it looks, would put us off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No there actually friends who live by me who iv known for years

» Add a new message to this topic