FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Moscow

Moscow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothgentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Due a trip to Moscow... what if the swinging scene like out there? Any clubs? Advice ? Etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

At the moment I wont go!!! The country is in the grips of Covic 19 and its worse than here!

Yes there is a scene but its underground. But I have had meets via AFF. Another source within the hotel is the concerige or the ladies whoncan be found in the bar for source of swinger friendly clubs.

Derby

"At the moment I wont go!!! The country is in the grips of Covic 19 and its worse than here!

Yes there is a scene but its underground. But I have had meets via AFF. Another source within the hotel is the concerige or the ladies whoncan be found in the bar for source of swinger friendly clubs.

Not going until after Covid buddy. Any recommendations where to find these sources or how to access this underground world?

"

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Hi

Have tried to reply in private but you have blocked everyone of my sex has I have a website address of a Russian website.

Brian

Derby

"Hi

Have tried to reply in private but you have blocked everyone of my sex has I have a website address of a Russian website.

Brian"

Mate tried to message you but you do too! Haha I’ll remove my filter for you to send

Derby

*Bumped* anymore suggestions please? X

» Add a new message to this topic