FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Holiday buddy required :)

Holiday buddy required :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral genius OP   Man  over a year ago

north notts

I’ve got the holiday bug and really fancy a week away in the sun. Any couples or fems interested in meeting up or single fems fancy joining me for a free holiday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always find these posts from single guys offering a free holiday to single women a bit creepy and weird

Surely no single women ever take random strangers up on these offers right ?

north notts

"I always find these posts from single guys offering a free holiday to single women a bit creepy and weird

Surely no single women ever take random strangers up on these offers right ? "

Last time I put one up I received 2 messages. I wouldn’t commit to going with just anyone for the sake of it so far from creepy or weird

So effectively having to pay someone for companionship. Just seems a little .... sad ? Desperate ? Don’t you have a friend or relative you could take instead

north notts

"So effectively having to pay someone for companionship. Just seems a little .... sad ? Desperate ? Don’t you have a friend or relative you could take instead "

You don’t know me or my circumstances to say if it’s sad/desperate. I spend at least 3 months of the year out of the country with family or friends for various reasons. Rather than go alone, pay a single supplement why not go with a fab friend who might feel the same???

I said it ‘seems’ a little sad. Sort of feels like prostitution. If a friend of mine told me they had replied to a random ad on a swingers site to accompany a stranger on a free holiday id be a little concerned and advise them against it.

Not attacking you personally or saying you would do anything untoward.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I am going to Turkey on my own at the end of the month. Surely better than being stuck with a random Fabber I find I don't like.

north notts

"I said it ‘seems’ a little sad. Sort of feels like prostitution. If a friend of mine told me they had replied to a random ad on a swingers site to accompany a stranger on a free holiday id be a little concerned and advise them against it.

Not attacking you personally or saying you would do anything untoward. "

Well I would hope that amount verifications I have along the time I’ve been on would iradicate any such thoughts

north notts

"I am going to Turkey on my own at the end of the month. Surely better than being stuck with a random Fabber I find I don't like. "
I agreee and have said I wouldn’t just say yeah let’s go to a random reply

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I said it ‘seems’ a little sad. Sort of feels like prostitution. If a friend of mine told me they had replied to a random ad on a swingers site to accompany a stranger on a free holiday id be a little concerned and advise them against it.

Not attacking you personally or saying you would do anything untoward. "

You are being extremely harsh and judgmental. I have a very close friend (up market University Tutor), who met his current wife via a similar website.Two desperate rooms and no conditions. Was primarily looking for a travel partner and an occasional dinner date. No expectations whatsoever.Sometimes things developed and sometimes they didn't. Either way, he was never lonely and he enjoyed his holidays. Personally I find dating sites sad, but would NEVER be judgmental to someone i didn't know. Some may criticice you for being a member of a swingers site???????

You are being extremely harsh and judgmental. I have a very close friend (up market University Tutor), who met his current wife via a similar website.Two desperate rooms and no conditions. Was primarily looking for a travel partner and an occasional dinner date. No expectations whatsoever.Sometimes things developed and sometimes they didn't. Either way, he was never lonely and he enjoyed his holidays. Personally I find dating sites sad, but would NEVER be judgmental to someone i didn't know. Some may criticice you for being a member of a swingers site??????? "

Nah wouldn’t agree with you. I think your view on dating sites is outdated, perhaps 20 years ago people did view them as sad. But things change, I would imagine a huge majority of people these days meet on dating sites. It’s probably more the norm for the current generation than meeting the old fashioned way

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

You are being extremely harsh and judgmental. I have a very close friend (up market University Tutor), who met his current wife via a similar website.Two desperate rooms and no conditions. Was primarily looking for a travel partner and an occasional dinner date. No expectations whatsoever.Sometimes things developed and sometimes they didn't. Either way, he was never lonely and he enjoyed his holidays. Personally I find dating sites sad, but would NEVER be judgmental to someone i didn't know. Some may criticice you for being a member of a swingers site???????

Nah wouldn’t agree with you. I think your view on dating sites is outdated, perhaps 20 years ago people did view them as sad. But things change, I would imagine a huge majority of people these days meet on dating sites. It’s probably more the norm for the current generation than meeting the old fashioned way "

Your straying away from the thread. You critised the OP for inviting fems on a freebie holiday.

» Add a new message to this topic