FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > 3 Clubs in Cap D'Agde

3 Clubs in Cap D'Agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all - we've booked a short visit to Cap D'Agde. It will be our first time there and we're hoping people may recommend some clubs we should go to?

We've heard about the foam parties. If anyone has been recently we'd love to hear from you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

There isn,t that many clubs really..

Glamour : is couples only its the biggest,most popular and most expensive,this is also where the foam parties are help daily from july 1st

Le Juls : also couples only very small and known fr being popular with an older group of people

Jeux de mains, Tantra amd pharoen: range from free entree a with a couple of free drinks to 20 euros depening on time of year,these clubs are popular if you like single guys and gang bang etc.

Hope his helps

thank you

Just wanted to have an idea so we can make the most of the short time we'll be there. I think that should be enough to go along with!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We would agree with the above info but would add the 2 et 2 sauna club to the list. It is couples only but linked by a controlled internal door to the adjacent mixed Hammam sauna. Couples have access to both while single guys are restricted to Hammam. While they are not the nicest clubs in the world we have had some good fun there especially on bad weather days.

We are there for a week from 30th June.

Cap d agde,France

Yeah forgot the sauna's " slaps face " lol

Like above the sauna is best on a bad weather day... Have to disagree with them not be the nicest clubs though...both have been done out very nicely in the last 2 years,the 2 x 2 has also had a play area refurb this winter and is now very nice

Cap d agde,France

"thank you

Just wanted to have an idea so we can make the most of the short time we'll be there. I think that should be enough to go along with!"

Np guys have fun.sure you'll love it !

Saunas sound good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are 2 clubs in Agde - just down the road:

Chateaux Tredos - cpls mainly with themed nights

Quai des Anges - gangbang club.

Cap d agde,France

"There are 2 clubs in Agde - just down the road:

Chateaux Tredos - cpls mainly with themed nights

Quai des Anges - gangbang club. "

Whats the point telling people about clubs outside ? Theres more than enough in the naturist village,not many people have cars and taxis are expensive.During he summer months most of the action centres around the village anyway ..

By *hropshire69Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Gives people more options what's wrong with that ?

you're not supposed to supply options.. not when there's a "local" on the forum

[Removed by poster at 26/06/12 20:25:26]

Actually, I wonder how they keep their patience and answer some of the points made in these threads. I agree totally with them.

If you are staying in the village where there is more than enough to keep you occupied for a week, let alone a few days - why go outside and expose yourself to greater cost when everything you need, and more, is inside the village - by the bucket load. If you want to go to those places, save yourself some money in the first place and stay outside the village. It is a bit pointless paying extra to stay inside because of what is there and then paying more to go outside again.

I read some postings on some of these threads and think some people just google information and then post it as an authority.

There are people on this site who live in the village and although their opinions, like all of our opinions, are subjective - they are there and they do know what is going on and the "trends." By all means treat their "opinions" subjectively - but for goodness sake if they live there - they do know what is going on.

If I felt like I was losing my patience answering questions or felt like I was getting wound up because people were offering options I wouldn't necessarily agree with. I wouldn't read the forums, and I wouldn't offer advice. These are forums for everybody to try and help each other out.

If people google it and then post an answer so what..... If you go to the resort you'll find out what it's like first hand anyway. If you're a dreamer whos sat at home wanking about the thought of maybe going to cap then crack on and google away. The only real way to see what you like or dislike is to go..... And find out

Cap d agde,France

If you take look back at the thread title you will see the OP is coming for a short visit for the 1st time,they asked about the clubs referring to the naturist village, we gve them the information they needed. Why complicate things there are tons of clubs outside the naturist village,but during the summer months the people that use these clubs all goto the naturist...

We know wilts well and if amything it was meant as a wind up..

Its very true though how many people come here for their holiday once a year,then give advice on things they know nothing about..

All we have ever done on here is offer good and correct advice to people..if they don't want to take it thats their choice.

Hi 'cap d' agde is a wild place 'the bars like the melrose 'le look 'casa nova 'are rocking 'the mousse partys are just something else 'you have to see it to beleave it 'i promise you that 'were there for 3 weeks from 18 august 'so we won't see you ' but im sure you'll be going back for many many years to cum 'so you just enjoy your selfs xx

Ps bye the way the drinks arent 20 euros 'in the clubs their 9/10 euros 'and the bars a little cheaper 'and ther're well worth it for what your getting 'x

By *leurCouple  over a year ago

West Hull

Wonder if the "know it alls" would post some rules so the rest of us don't keep upsetting them.

By the way does anyone know if the door into Le Jules has been painted recently? It was very scruffy last time we went there and it totally ruined our two week holiday. FFS

[Removed by poster at 27/06/12 20:25:13]

Thanks all - I'd think we will stay on site, although we might venture out for a while during the daytime - and to get some nice 'normal' photos to show the babysitting grandparents what a nice holiday we had

We're grateful for advice from everyone that's been - really helpful for us as we're only the for a short time and want to make the most of it.

Are there any bars that people would recommend before heading to clubs?

By *ebracouCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

go to the johnnie walker bar a lot goes there

wokkers

By *sland CoupleCouple  over a year ago

jersey

Melrose Cafe is rocking, get there before 10.30 for a good spot, after 11 it's packed.

Guys can only get in with shoes, no sandals etc, women can't get in with trousers

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

wokkers bar the best to meet english speaking people they will then point you in the right direction for good nights out in the cap

By *onkers11Couple  over a year ago

Abergavenny

Can start off with a bit of people watching at both bars up by the port then a bit of French ballard and dancing music in the 1664, then a bit of serious drinking and a laugh with good company in Wokkers, then Melrose if you can fight your way in then a club....that will do for one night. Next night change the order a bit....after all variety is the spice of life

This is great - big thanks to you all

West Hull

Yeah that's better nice interesting and informative postings from people not so far up their own aresholes that they can still see daylight.

Two weeks to go for us to return yet again to Cap. Meets arranged with friends and can't wait

Have fun sexy peeps xxxxxxx

And you

Cap d agde,France

"Yeah that's better nice interesting and informative postings from people not so far up their own aresholes that they can still see daylight.

Two weeks to go for us to return yet again to Cap. Meets arranged with friends and can't wait

Have fun sexy peeps xxxxxxx "

What assumption do you have that people are stuck up their own arse,because they give someone the information they asked for ?

Because on another thread you gave information that is complete crap?

Proves your ignorance when you need to turn someones thread into abuse.

Cap d agde,France

"Wonder if the "know it alls" would post some rules so the rest of us don't keep upsetting them.

By the way does anyone know if the door into Le Jules has been painted recently? It was very scruffy last time we went there and it totally ruined our two week holiday. FFS"

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit ..shows what an idiot you are

West Hull

PMSL - judging by my inbox there are a lot of idiots about and we all have fun at Cap d'Agde

Cap d agde,France

"PMSL - judging by my inbox there are a lot of idiots about and we all have fun at Cap d'Agde"

Thats nice but some of us don't need an inbox to have fun at Cap...but maybe with your lack of social skills and the shit you talk you have to rely on an inbox..

please keep it sweet we don`t want to put people off the cap do we xxxx kisses and make up peeps xxx

good laffs at above posts lol, onny kiddn, just back from the cap last nite brill time sorry didnt notice le jules door if it had been painted then aghain it did seem to hav a fresh coat of somthing on it lol,, happy swingin guys xxxxx penny

West Hull

"please keep it sweet we don`t want to put people off the cap do we xxxx kisses and make up peeps xxx"

Thanks Nathan. Very wise and sensible words. I'll bend over and wait for the kisses

West Hull

"good laffs at above posts lol, onny kiddn, just back from the cap last nite brill time sorry didnt notice le jules door if it had been painted then aghain it did seem to hav a fresh coat of somthing on it lol,, happy swingin guys xxxxx penny "

Glad you enjoyed yourself. We will check the door out in a couple of weeks if we can stop laughing as we pass it. Nice profile pics by the way xx

Cap d agde,France

"please keep it sweet we don`t want to put people off the cap do we xxxx kisses and make up peeps xxx

Thanks Nathan. Very wise and sensible words. I'll bend over and wait for the kisses"

If you bend over i'd most likely park my bike "motorbike " which seeing as you like painting so much could do with a coat..

As far as kisses go i think your just hoping,but then again there are plenty of desperate males here that would help you i'm sure..hope ro see you at Cap real soon .. Kisses !

manchester

"please keep it sweet we don`t want to put people off the cap do we xxxx kisses and make up peeps xxx

Thanks Nathan. Very wise and sensible words. I'll bend over and wait for the kisses

If you bend over i'd most likely park my bike "motorbike " which seeing as you like painting so much could do with a coat..

As far as kisses go i think your just hoping,but then again there are plenty of desperate males here that would help you i'm sure..hope ro see you at Cap real soon .. Kisses ! "

I take it you have to have the last word on the matter of the paint...lol

West Hull

As far as kisses go i think your just hoping,but then again there are plenty of desperate males here that would help you i'm sure..hope ro see you at Cap real soon .. Kisses ! I take it you have to have the last word on the matter of the paint...lol "

I think I will have one more go at the "last word", although I'm getting bored now and might look for someone else who is not so easy to wind up

We were thinking of going to the Cap sometime.. but after reading all the lovely comments on here - we have Decided That we aint going !!

Well Not until someone Paints that Bloody Door !!!

What door ?

By *rekkerMan  over a year ago

West Hull

[Removed by poster at 01/07/12 22:39:45]

Cap d agde,France

As far as kisses go i think your just hoping,but then again there are plenty of desperate males here that would help you i'm sure..hope ro see you at Cap real soon .. Kisses ! I take it you have to have the last word on the matter of the paint...lol "

Nope your wrong ..how many women do you know that don't like to have the last word on anything ?

Cap d agde,France

As far as kisses go i think your just hoping,but then again there are plenty of desperate males here that would help you i'm sure..hope ro see you at Cap real soon .. Kisses ! I take it you have to have the last word on the matter of the paint...lol

I think I will have one more go at the "last word", although I'm getting bored now and might look for someone else who is not so easy to wind up"

Wound up ? You could't be more wrong ! If anything havn't stopped laughing at your crap attemps at trying to be funny... But i do agree on one thing,you are boring..

manchester

As far as kisses go i think your just hoping,but then again there are plenty of desperate males here that would help you i'm sure..hope ro see you at Cap real soon .. Kisses ! I take it you have to have the last word on the matter of the paint...lol

I think I will have one more go at the "last word", although I'm getting bored now and might look for someone else who is not so easy to wind up

Wound up ? You could't be more wrong ! If anything havn't stopped laughing at your crap attemps at trying to be funny... But i do agree on one thing,you are boring.. "

WILL SOMEONE PAINT THAT DOOR... LOVE PEACE AND THE CAP XXXXX

What door ?

"What door ?"

What Door !!!

its Famous.. but it needs painting.

Costa Blanca Spain...

Writing this from Le Cap.

The saunas have been done up quite a bit since our last visit and are now quite nice. We went on Sunday (raining) and had to queue up for nearly half an hour to get in, never seen them so full, so on bad weather days GO EARLY.

The whole place is rocking at the moment, sun is shining, lots of action on the beach and the Melrose is rammed.

The paint on Le Jules door? Didn't notice but will check later and report (if we don't drown at the foam party this afternoon LOL)

West Hull

Well that's it, car all loaded (sandpaper, paint, brush) and ready to go.

When we eventually reach Cap d'Agde in a couple of weeks we are really looking forward to spending quality time with long time friends who live there.

Just time to chuck one last custard pie at the clowns and let them know I will be calling in to collect this years copy of "The Idiots Guide to Cap d'Agde" which they spend all their pointless lives producing.

I will be really disappointed if I am not on the front cover this year. Heaven knows I tried my best to give their sad fucking lives some purpose.

After all while they are being abusive to me they are leaving the rest of you lovely genuine Fab Swingers alone.

[Removed by poster at 05/07/12 22:08:33]

Glad ur all prepared! But please bring some paint as it costs an arm and a leg in France! Maybe that's why the doors not been painted lol x

"

Just time to chuck one last custard pie at the clowns and let them know I will be calling in to collect this years copy of "The Idiots Guide to Cap d'Agde" which they spend all their pointless lives producing.

I will be really disappointed if I am not on the front cover this year. Heaven knows I tried my best to give their sad fucking lives some purpose.

After all while they are being abusive to me they are leaving the rest of you lovely genuine Fab Swingers alone.

"

What does this mean? Just curious as it seems a bit out of context to the thread?

It was tongue in cheek, the previous comments about Jul's door needs painting? And someone taking sandpaper & brush..... But no paint mentioned, & it is bloody expensive in France. So just a bad joke really!

Oops you may not have meant our thread - sorry - I think it's banter that's going on between ppl.

Costa Blanca Spain...

OK guys. Sherlock Hotlovefun42 has been on the case. We walked past last night and the dark red looks reasonably good and when we asked the doorman if the door had been painted recently he just gave us a gallic shrug. The evidence suggests that the door has probably been painted since last year so everyone can unpack the sandpaper and paint.

Hope everyone coming has as great a time as we have. Our last day today so going to hit the foam party again (can't wait)

Cap d agde,France

"

What does this mean? Just curious as it seems a bit out of context to the thread?"

Well it started as a serious thread until someone thought they were actually being funny ...

On that note those people shouldn't give up their day jobs...

Cap d agde,France

"Well that's it, car all loaded (sandpaper, paint, brush) and ready to go.

When we eventually reach Cap d'Agde in a couple of weeks we are really looking forward to spending quality time with long time friends who live there.

"

Nothing sad about our lifes,but one thing i do agree with you on is the idiots guide to Cap...

You could write it and put yourself on the cover.

Your the one that turned a serious thread into a poor attempt at trying to be a comedian.

It took a while but you had to take another dig,whos the sad one now ?

You talk about abuse yet that is all you have done..

» Add a new message to this topic