FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Munich last minute!!!!

Munich last minute!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottishfitlaf OP   Man  over a year ago

scotland

Meant to be going elsewhere but due to quarantines changed to a last minute holiday in Munich. Is there much of a scene for swinging over there? Anyone going between 18th-22nd September?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Munich is quite a distance from us but in normal times there is a very lively swinger scene in Bavaria. Although most clubs do tend not to be in city centres.

At the moment the restrictions on swinger clubs in Germany vary from state to state. In our state (NRW) swinger clubs are either closed or so heavily restricted that it just isn't worth bothering to go.

While not 100% I'm almost sure that it is very similar in Bavaria.

scotland

"Munich is quite a distance from us but in normal times there is a very lively swinger scene in Bavaria. Although most clubs do tend not to be in city centres.

At the moment the restrictions on swinger clubs in Germany vary from state to state. In our state (NRW) swinger clubs are either closed or so heavily restricted that it just isn't worth bothering to go.

While not 100% I'm almost sure that it is very similar in Bavaria."

Thanks for letting me know!! A lot of European countries aren’t very active on this site. Are there any other sites for Munich/Germany that are actively used? Thanks again

By *anningumi04Man  over a year ago

Augsburg, Germany

How good is your German? Joyclub used to be all German but I think there is an English option now. You will find almost all German swingers clubs on there, with latest info on opening. PM if you want more details, I lived near Munich.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"How good is your German? Joyclub used to be all German but I think there is an English option now. You will find almost all German swingers clubs on there, with latest info on opening. PM if you want more details, I lived near Munich."

Yes that is correct although the English bit isn't very good.

Much better to use google chrome and right click "translate to English"

It isn't perfect but good enough to get you around.

scotland

"How good is your German? Joyclub used to be all German but I think there is an English option now. You will find almost all German swingers clubs on there, with latest info on opening. PM if you want more details, I lived near Munich.

Yes that is correct although the English bit isn't very good.

Much better to use google chrome and right click "translate to English"

It isn't perfect but good enough to get you around.

"

Right I see I may have a look when I am over there. I’m gonna guess there aren’t any apps you can use for the phone?

» Add a new message to this topic