FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Lara Beach - Turkey

Lara Beach - Turkey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going here on the 8th of Nov for a week, can anyone give me the down-low or is near-by?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thought was lovely, within hotel complex. Outside it, not so much.

By *9089Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Just booked grand park for 2 weeks in December. Might be a bit chilly but still warmer than UK. And of course all inclusive so gin and tonic at 10 in the morning seems a good start to the day.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some real bargains to be had at the mo, booking Amsterdam for Jan too

Bradford

"Some real bargains to be had at the mo, booking Amsterdam for Jan too"

For a bargain, try Sunny Beach Bulgaria, I have been going for the last 4 years or so. Balkan holidays do it the cheapest and no I am not on commission, lol

Bradford

"Thought was lovely, within hotel complex. Outside it, not so much. "

Hopefully find out next month

Bradford

Just had I cancellation email today. Maybe try again next year

By *walescouple79Couple  over a year ago

Shotton

Balkan holidays are not that cheap best booking your flight then hotels I get 9 weeks i stay in 4 different hotels as i like a change 6 weeks of the 9 weeks are all inclusive and for next year i have paid £763 in total staying in Sunny Beach.

Bradford

"Balkan holidays are not that cheap best booking your flight then hotels I get 9 weeks i stay in 4 different hotels as i like a change 6 weeks of the 9 weeks are all inclusive and for next year i have paid £763 in total staying in Sunny Beach."

I like the convenience and assurances that come with the package holiday. I must admit your approach certainly seeems the more economical one, I have already booked for next year so I hope some things are nearly normal by then

Shotton

I always make sure i am Abta protected or Atol I have been booking like this for many years never had a problem and even when my holiday got cancelled i May/June this year it was all sorted out without any issues. Which hotel are you staying in next and which is you favorite hotel.

Bradford

I normally stay in the fenix which is 3 star, meaning you get what you pay for.

Next year I am booked in to the Belleville which is close to the nudist beach

Last year I was transferred to the Globus, it's just off flower street so very noisy until about 5 in the morning. For a 4 star, I thought it was overrated.

I am sure trip advisor might give a more informed review though

Shotton

I'm in the Bellevilla for 4 nights then in the Calypso for 4 weeks then Iskar and then the Balaton The Calypso is only 2 mins away from the Bellevilla i love that hotel. I have stayed in over 100 hotels there now i prefer the southern side near the nudist beach

Bradford

"I'm in the Bellevilla for 4 nights then in the Calypso for 4 weeks then Iskar and then the Balaton The Calypso is only 2 mins away from the Bellevilla i love that hotel. I have stayed in over 100 hotels there now i prefer the southern side near the nudist beach"

The quieter end of the resort. I agree it's the better place to be. Flower street area is far too busy for my liking

» Add a new message to this topic