FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Dominican Republic, Punta Cana March 2021

Dominican Republic, Punta Cana March 2021

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exysinners OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

Another holiday amended, hopefully we'll make it to the Riu Republica in March if we're not locked down again. Anyone else thinking of going out there??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We’re booked for June, fingers crossed

By *un beforeMan  over a year ago

london colney

Which resort

"We’re booked for June, fingers crossed"

Fingers crossed for you guys, we hope you pull it off. Xxx

By *ason.Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

"Another holiday amended, hopefully we'll make it to the Riu Republica in March if we're not locked down again. Anyone else thinking of going out there?? "

May I ask if you have stayed here before please.

Looking at going back in April but wanting to try a different hotel.

"Another holiday amended, hopefully we'll make it to the Riu Republica in March if we're not locked down again. Anyone else thinking of going out there??

Looking at going back in April but wanting to try a different hotel."

Hi ya, no we haven't stayed there before but it has some great reviews, which helped us choose the Riu Republica....it sounds a good party hotel....and we do luv to party. LOL

By *ason.Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

"Another holiday amended, hopefully we'll make it to the Riu Republica in March if we're not locked down again. Anyone else thinking of going out there??

Hi ya, no we haven't stayed there before but it has some great reviews, which helped us choose the Riu Republica....it sounds a good party hotel....and we do luv to party. LOL "

I have stayed in a couple Rui hotels and they have always been a good standard.

Hi ya, no we haven't stayed there before but it has some great reviews, which helped us choose the Riu Republica....it sounds a good party hotel....and we do luv to party. LOL "

Not even sure March is going to happen, infact very unlikely to be honest. Might just amend it to November now, which possibly stands more chance.

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi ya, no we haven't stayed there before but it has some great reviews, which helped us choose the Riu Republica....it sounds a good party hotel....and we do luv to party. LOL

Not even sure March is going to happen, infact very unlikely to be honest. Might just amend it to November now, which possibly stands more chance."

We’re booked for June, we’re 50/50 now if this will go ahead

Not even sure March is going to happen, infact very unlikely to be honest. Might just amend it to November now, which possibly stands more chance.

We’re booked for June, we’re 50/50 now if this will go ahead "

I think we'll definitely amend to November, apparently its a really nice time to go. Along with Tenerife in Sept hopefully. x

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

We are due to go in July. Hopefully the vaccine rollout will continue and those in the Dominican will also get it, but we will only go if things are in a much better place than they are right now. xx

» Add a new message to this topic