FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Visa

Visa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

How long before you travel do you need to apply for a visa and how much does it cost?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

That really depends on where you are looking to go, for how long & possibly how you get there.

For example a visa for single entry to China arranged here in the UK for a British national is approx £175 (from memory may be different now) but if you fly to Hong Kong and apply for a visa there it is cheaper.

It can also vary if you apply for single entry visa or multi entry visa.

Applingy via a website /visa service will also cost you more.

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am going to Poland for 4nights.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

I don't think you need a visa to go to Poland, I think the only thing you need is 6 months on your passport on your return date.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I am going to Poland for 4nights."

So with a British passport in 2021, as long as the borders are open you shouldn't need a visa for a holiday

There are other restrictions like minimum 6 months on your valid passport. You might have to show you've a return ticket and enough funds to support yourself during your stay and I'd seriously advise travel insurance as soon as you book

Assuming the borders are open to leave and the polish borders are allowing you in for your intended purpose, FCDO (gov UK site) Poland page is always worth monitoring

It'll also point you to the correct place if you are travelling for a different purpose

» Add a new message to this topic