FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Thailand Trip

Thailand Trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I would love to go to Thailand (POST COVID) and I’m looking for information about the best places to go etc. I would also like to go with someone with a similar interest that’s been before.

Would anyone be interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

What are you looking for?

Crazy fast pace? Bangkok

Jungles and adventure? Khao lak and the national parks.

Miles of empty beaches/islands, Phuket and south. (I would also add Khao lax here too)

Waterfalls & or death railway

Temples?

It's very diverse and each place has its beauty, it also depends when in the year you plan to travel.

There are people on here that live there part & full time though that may offer more tailored advice or their own favourites

"What are you looking for?

Crazy fast pace? Bangkok

Jungles and adventure? Khao lak and the national parks.

Miles of empty beaches/islands, Phuket and south. (I would also add Khao lax here too)

Waterfalls & or death railway

Temples?

It's very diverse and each place has its beauty, it also depends when in the year you plan to travel.

There are people on here that live there part & full time though that may offer more tailored advice or their own favourites "

I’m looking for swinging and sexual encounters

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watfor, west London

Thailand is reserved place even though it gets a bad sex tourist reputation,

But I do believe there are some swingers resorts. There is a couple on fab that go ... hope they see your post and they can advise you more... sorry don’t know there ID just know them from Gran Canaria Dave and L..... they did say it’s only for couples so there was no more info for me as I’m a single guy .... hope information comes your way

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"

I’m looking for swinging and sexual encounters "

Sorry I can't help you then.

"

I’m looking for swinging and sexual encounters

Sorry I can't help you then. "

It’s ok, thanks for the reply anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will struggle to find swinging adventures in Thailand as it is illegal not saying it does not go on but if it happens its very discreet as if you get found out the police will find you and take great pleasure in posting your picture in the press to advertise they broke up some swinging activity.

Only one place for you to visit if you are after sexual encounters is Pattaya

Its wall to wall with pay for pleasure ladies gents and ladyboys who will indulge in your wildest fantasies as long as you agree on how many Thai Baht you are happy to pay

We use this site and have our location turned on when there so you can see if there are other swingers nearby which normally there are but mostly single guys

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

We spent 2 months there last year travelling from far north to south, try as we did we had no swing encounters.

We did have mail contact, (using another site) but really not having our own transport made it impractical in such a big county

Despite it reputation for sex tourism we found Thailand to have a deeply conservative society.

There are specific sex areas if you want to pay but this lifestyle as we know it in the west doesn’t really exist!

By *trideMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I have written a newbies' guide to the Bangkok red light district, pre-virus. It's too long for here, but I can send you a copy by site message (poor), or email (printable).

[Removed by poster at 29/01/21 16:34:09]

By *JWMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

For a holiday mix of sun, sea, sand, shopping, sight-seeing, sea trips, fun, night-life and paid for sex I think the Patong area of Phuket offers the best but potentially most expensive option

By *hunderstarCouple  over a year ago

hereford

We were there this time last year

Personally - wouldn’t go back to Patong area - but Pattaya - for us - was a lot more fun.

Cameltoe bar is a good place for swingers

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 06/02/21 12:28:04]

Herne Bay

Patong Phuket has far nicer sea and Beaches than Pattaya and has sex bars but is more expensive than Pattaya

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

As others have said pattaya is where your looking for there are also plenty of fems that are there for a good time and not just after your bhat wad.

You can go on the Thai cupid site and arrange a girlfriend of sorts also

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Pattaya,but I always go alone ,,don't need a wing man out there,just be wise wise,polite and respect everyones orientations,

"As others have said pattaya is where your looking for there are also plenty of fems that are there for a good time and not just after your bhat wad.

You can go on the Thai cupid site and arrange a girlfriend of sorts also "

Thaifriendly is also a good free site there. But you can only send a message every 10 minutes...or you can pay for unlimited messages

By *ifi and dunkieCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Im sure there used to be s hotel in Pattaya called penthouse hotel that kinda catered for swingers but think it was constantly raided by police..

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Banking it untill I get back to Pattaya,worth the wait,or anywhere in Europe can match????

By *0mprestonstr8Man  over a year ago

preston

i stay in hotel oppsite which used to be also a gogo bar but is now a sports bar called classrooms.heard a lot about penthouse but ive never stayed there.heard it has sex swings and alsorts in the rooms.but it is pretty pricey to stay in to.

By *hunderstarCouple  over a year ago

hereford

The website for it is still active... never stayed there but does look interesting

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

"Im sure there used to be s hotel in Pattaya called penthouse hotel that kinda catered for swingers but think it was constantly raided by police.. "

We had a meet with a guy who was staying there. Not sure how much he paid for the room but we all found it old and outdated. Also the air con wasn't up to standard so it was an extra sweaty meet lol. There wasn't a swing in his room that we recall however there were toys (who would use them?) & we have heard there are sex swings in the pool area but it was closed on the evening we visited so we're unable to check it out. Haven't heard of it being raided. There was a swinger resort there called Rama Kien. That was raided and closed down a couple of years ago with pics of the raid splashed over the Internet.

There is a bar, Cameltoe, which has a meet and greet every Friday for swingers but its hit and miss.

We usually use the who's near to see if any fab users are around. But on the whole, Thailand is pretty dead when it comes to swinging

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Penthouse was open last February but then everything shut for covid not sure if it's opened up again yet stayed there for a night long time ago found it expensive and not very clean.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Its a rip off site lol

By *asputin75Man  over a year ago

darlaston

me and my mate hoping to go oct or nov if allowed want to go for last 2 day of songkran anybody else been for the water festival

"me and my mate hoping to go oct or nov if allowed want to go for last 2 day of songkran anybody else been for the water festival"

Songkran is this month...but getting soaked in water by everyone you pass is not my cup of coffee.

The music is good though.

By *asputin75Man  over a year ago

darlaston

"me and my mate hoping to go oct or nov if allowed want to go for last 2 day of songkran anybody else been for the water festival

Songkran is this month...but getting soaked in water by everyone you pass is not my cup of coffee.

The music is good though."

thought it was November sorry

Herne Bay

"me and my mate hoping to go oct or nov if allowed want to go for last 2 day of songkran anybody else been for the water festival

The music is good though. thought it was November sorry"

Songkran is in April we’ll had been the 5 times we have been , actually it’s a no no for us gets on our nerves

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

The music is good though. thought it was November sorry Songkran is in April we’ll had been the 5 times we have been , actually it’s a no no for us gets on our nerves "

songkran has been cancelled with re arranged dates since March last Yr

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

The music is good though. thought it was November sorry Songkran is in April we’ll had been the 5 times we have been , actually it’s a no no for us gets on our nerves songkran has been cancelled with re arranged dates since March last Yr "

I've heard Songkran will be going ahead next month. The term they've used is a "muted version". Mad to go ahead in my opinion!

» Add a new message to this topic