FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Anyone been to hongkong?

Anyone been to hongkong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any of you fab people been to hongkong? If you have what's it like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yatt EarpMan  over a year ago

wirral

Been there loved it!! Although a little chaotic at times! I'm not sure I could spend too much time there in the future

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went as a start of a tour of China.A couple of days was enough.Wouldn't want to go any longer.Expensive,overcrowded,and even the Chinese think the people of H.K. are rude.Probably ok if you love shopping and not on a budget.Well worth a stopover though,if you are going on to Aus/N.Z.

By *un44inyksCouple  over a year ago

tadcaster

You need to head for Whan Chai...LOckhart Road all the girlie bars,but teer clear of them ,the are are few good bars ...the Bridge if you like people watching,guys getting sucked into the girlie bars to be ripped off , the Old China Hand ,where you can meet people from all over the English speaking world ,really friendly bar or the Wanch where they have live music.A bus ride to Stanley ,Ferry over to Kalhoon or a trip to the top of Victoria mount on a tramway all worth doing,we had a great time and are calling back this year to look up some frinds in the Old China on our way to Oz

HK is a fun place, but busy. If you dont know where to go it is intimidating.... If you want some fun just try a massage, always a happy ending. Fun and controlled... With lots of easily found places.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow thanks peeps! The reason I asked if I have been accepted to do a TEFL Job there, basiclly teaching English for six months and av had people say don't go it's nasty other there and trampy. So I just wanted to hear from you lot who have actually been there! Thanks alot peeps

I lived there for a couple of years and its like most places you go to..good and bad..I loved it

» Add a new message to this topic