FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Thailand

Thailand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooking at OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Booked for xmas and new year will be travelling around for a month as I usually do hopefully all ok and no restrictions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Everything crossed for you

Pure nosiness who have you booked with?

Leeds

"Everything crossed for you

Pure nosiness who have you booked with? "

Etihad airlines direct won't book with third party travel agent again was left stranded in March and only got monies back last week.

Booked on Sunday at bargain 540 on Monday after bores speach it went up over 150 bargain for that time of year

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Everything crossed for you

Pure nosiness who have you booked with?

Etihad airlines direct won't book with third party travel agent again was left stranded in March and only got monies back last week.

Booked on Sunday at bargain 540 on Monday after bores speach it went up over 150 bargain for that time of year"

I've read prices have sky rocketed with everyone booking abroad since Bojos announcements.

I know Tui fly direct but only on Wednesdays and the odd Thursday in our winter. Dreamliner straight out of Manchester to Phuket.

I was curious as to which other companies were accepting bookings now for December already. I thought it was about 7 months ahead of schedule

Here's hoping you don't face more cancellation and fights for refunds. Virgin taught me a valuable lesson whilst I was waiting months for £15,000 +

Leeds

Not good at all companies withholding monies and not for filling contracts of travel I had to buy another flight home with Qatar at over 2500 our flights in beginning was only 530 and insurance was a complete joke no pay out even though was a cancelled flight.

Most airlines are taking bookings

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Thai air still owe me £1800 will never use again even if the do come out of bankruptcy Court which I doubt unless I can use there crap pieces of paper they sent me.

» Add a new message to this topic