FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Naughty Portugal?

Naughty Portugal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anywhere to go in Portugal thats nice? As thats basically the only place worth going to that were allowed to visit lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lisbon is beautiful

By *aretobareCouple  over a year ago

Central Portugal

All of Portugal is beautiful and offers different pleasures, don't just go to the cities or beach try out central Portugal with it's river beaches and amazing wildlife.

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"All of Portugal is beautiful and offers different pleasures, don't just go to the cities or beach try out central Portugal with it's river beaches and amazing wildlife. "

100% agree, the most attractive thing about Portugal are the people, much friendlier than the spanish and genuinely want to help you. The only swingers clubs are around Lisbon and Porto but the Beaches are amazing and there are a fair number of nude beaches. The countryside of inland portugal is totally beautiful but I feel that a two week summer holiday is nowhere near long enough to explore the beauty. I live on the Algarve and we have the most amazing beaches, great restaurants, bars and easy access to the Alantejo (beautiful countryside in the hills of southern Portugal)Wherever you choose in Portugal I am sure you will not regret it and using the "whos near" function on the fabswingers app is great for meeting like minded people while you are there.

» Add a new message to this topic