FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cologne/Germany

Cologne/Germany

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man  over a year ago

SE London

I will move to Cologne at the end of July and take up a new job. Any Fabbers in that area? Or any good tips what to do in Germany?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

Yes Germany is great for swinging, clubs and events are opening up again, obviously a little bit of German will help you, but many people speak English, I’d suggest you join Joyclub.de, it’s similar to fab, it has lots of members and you can search for people and events in your area, the NRW region has some decent clubs and you’re not to far from Belgium and Holland.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

As said above, Germany is very good for swingers.

It has more swinger clubs than any other country in Europe, many of them top quality 5 star establishments. Most, with only a few exceptions are single guy friendly.

On the downside you would probably need access to a car. Cologne (like most other larger German cities) has very little in the city centre.

Most German clubs are either out in the suburbs or well out in smaller towns and villages.

However if you can drive 30/40 minutes there is quite a good choice.

By *uvhandle20 OP   Man  over a year ago

SE London

Thank you both, your answers are really useful.

I had a look at Joyclub, it looks like a good alternative to Fab for the German audience. I had German at school and still speak it to a reasonable level.

Let's see how the Germans are swinging

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

If you do have access to a car then check out "Steinenhaus Erlebnisclub" (Stonehouse Adventure Club) You will find it on JC.

It is one of the best clubs in the area and even with the current restrictions always busy at the weekends.

It would depend on which part of Cologne you are staying but it would be in the 30/40 minute range.

» Add a new message to this topic