FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Dubai end of year.

Dubai end of year.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my partner are going to Dubai before Xmas, has anybody been and know the situation with outifts ect? I know you have to be respectful ofcourse, but in hotels/restaurants ect are dresses ok for women? Or do you generally have to be covered (trousers and top)

Anyone recommend any nice places for dinner or things to do/see and not to miss out?

Any advice or recommendations appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *assagemanCHMan  over a year ago

near Chester

Hey tons of lovely places to eat, we like the marina area for food x dress wise it’s pretty open just don’t flaunt the flesh too much - beach clubs are a different matter and we love them - heading in October half term ourselves

"Hey tons of lovely places to eat, we like the marina area for food x dress wise it’s pretty open just don’t flaunt the flesh too much - beach clubs are a different matter and we love them - heading in October half term ourselves "

Thanks, were only there for 5 nights so dont really have too much time its more of a break than a long holiday so probably just be packed with seeing stuff in the day and relaxing over dinner somewhere nice. Though we have got full board, im thinking wed likely be eating out in different places every night.

near Chester

5 nights is our standard and you are right a ton of stuff to do! Around the burj Kalifa is a fab evening with the fountains etc

"5 nights is our standard and you are right a ton of stuff to do! Around the burj Kalifa is a fab evening with the fountains etc "

Thanks! Are they strict on men wearing things like shorts? Or do you have to wear like trousers/jeans when your out?

Can women wear short dresses or again is everything covered typically? Below the knee, over the shoulders kinda stuff?

near Chester

Shorts are fine I wear above the knee shorts no issues, women it’s just to be respectful my Mrs wore dresses etc and had no bother but they weren’t up her ass etc lol

"Shorts are fine I wear above the knee shorts no issues, women it’s just to be respectful my Mrs wore dresses etc and had no bother but they weren’t up her ass etc lol "

Ok cheers

Assuming the world of swinging is extremely frowned upon theirs slim chance of meeting anyone for fun back at our hotel lol

By *ewlywedsCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Assuming the world of swinging is extremely frowned upon theirs slim chance of meeting anyone for fun back at our hotel lol"

That’s incorrect! Lots of swingers in Dubai and lots of meets available xx

"Assuming the world of swinging is extremely frowned upon theirs slim chance of meeting anyone for fun back at our hotel lol

That’s incorrect! Lots of swingers in Dubai and lots of meets available xx "

All through here?

By *ewlywedsCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

No, SDC is probably the best option although lots of Dubai based couples & singles on here as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As someone who has lived in Dubai for three years I can assure you that people dress almost exactly the same in the UK on a night out as they do here. Tiny dresses, cleavage, bodycon, I wear all the same clothes out here as I did back home.

The only places that require a stricter modest dress code are government buildings and places or worship.

Swinging exists here as mentioned above, just not as many given the smaller population!

By *evw123Man  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Hey busty bi,

Care to unblock me yet?

» Add a new message to this topic