FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Best swinger resort/hotel in.............

Best swinger resort/hotel in.............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otlovefun42 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Over the years I've seen various posts and even a few threads asking for the best swinger resort/hotel here there or wherever.

It's as if some folks think that they are almost on every street corner when the reality is very different.

I think I know most (if not all) of them, even visited quite a few, so I will try to list them all.

Before you ask, yes I do have time to kill this morning.

By all means feel free to add any that I may have missed.

*Swinger Resorts*

Officially there are none although some resort hotels (I'll come to those later) do use that description.

Closest to an actual resort would be the naturist village at Cap d'Agde (France) while officially only naturist it now attracts so many swingers that it has pretty much become a de facto swinger resort. There are plenty of clubs, saunas, a swinger hotel (Ozz Inn) and a couple of complexes (Jardins d'Eden & Babylon)

Next would be Playa del Ingles/Maspalomas (Gran Canary) In reality it is very much a vanilla resort. However due to the number of swinger clubs, swinger friendly bars, and even a couple of dedicated complexes (La Mirage and Venus Star) it has become the winter destination of choice for most European swingers.

*Resort Hotels*

For these you have to travel a bit further. I know of only three in the world. Hedonism II (Jamaica) Temptations (Cancun Mexico) and Secrets Hideaway (Kissimmee Florida)

*Swinger Hotels*

Other than the above resort hotels I don't really know of any full size ones. The closest would probably be La Macarena (Nr Malaga Spain) 14 rooms.

*Swinger B&B's*

I know of only one that is still operational. The Swinger Mansion (8 rooms) which is set in the mountains inland from Vera Playa (Almeria Spain) Others do tend to pop up from time to time but not many last long.

*Swinger Camp Sites*

There are quite a few naturist campsites that attract swingers but I know of only three that are specifically aimed at the swinger lifestyle.

Camping Libertin Le Ran du Chabrier (In the Ardeche region of France)

Terre de Soleil (Close to Cap d'Agde France) and Valalta (Rovinj Croatia)

And that folks is about it. There may be an odd smaller one that I've missed so if you know of something then please add it to the thread.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You missed both Desire resorts in Cancun. Riviera Maya & Pearl

Costa Blanca Spain...

Yes, thanks for that.

I had an idea that there was another in Cancun but couldn't bring it to mind.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Florida has some great options. There is a town called Land O Lakes that has one called Caliente which hosts lifestyle get together style parties frequently.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Florida has some great options. There is a town called Land O Lakes that has one called Caliente which hosts lifestyle get together style parties frequently. "

Yes I know of Caliente. I didn't list it because it describes itself as a "clothing optional" resort and the website doesn't really say anything about swingers or lifestyle.

Though I suppose there must be something going on there. Looks a very nice place.

» Add a new message to this topic