FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Thailand update please??

Thailand update please??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anKinky OP   Man  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

What happening? need to meet genuine people,so many want to be's here,miss my thai friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *trideMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Thailand will resume the 'Test & Go' quarantine waiver for vaccinated arrivals from Feb 1, the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) said on Thursday, in response to slowing coronavirus infections.

Carrick on Shannon

Thank you.I got to go,treble jabbed here, 2 years of non stop work to the point I quit my job. burnt out. time off,dont want to spend it at home alone. I need to see smiling faces again ,only place is Thailand

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

In koh larn just now a long way for tourism to recover maybe 50% open in pattaya bars now allowed open until 11pm.

New test and go is being criticised as you must pay through the nose for a second pcr and quarantine on day five or six (normal room price 800 asq price 3800)

All in all I'm enjoying myself i prefer it more subdued though when you want to party it just ain't possible

Carrick on Shannon

Then I'll suffer in silence and wait

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feb 1 Thai pass starts again , apply on line thai pass , 1 night approved hotel with 1 pcr test , if negative you're free to go .. very easy . Few parties and couples meeting again now , I know I enjoyed last week.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Feb 1 Thai pass starts again , apply on line thai pass , 1 night approved hotel with 1 pcr test , if negative you're free to go .. very easy . Few parties and couples meeting again now , I know I enjoyed last week. "
you need a second day in an asq on day 5 or six also though there is talk of thailand changing covid status to endemic instead of pandemic which could in turn allow for testing to be dropped to atk's. Knowing the thai beurocracy id say thats unlikely though so your looking at adding £360 in pcr tests for a trip here 60 to confirm 2 days before flying 240 on as testing 60 to confirm before return flight. Thats without adding the beefed up insurance you are required to have in order to gain a thailand pass (if your coming over check mr prakam think its about the cheapest still 70 odd quid though)

» Add a new message to this topic