FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Riviera Maya / Temptation alternative

Riviera Maya / Temptation alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wilightTease OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Heya,

We really want to go to Riviera Maya for 14 days but due to the insane amount of holidays we‘ve been on lately we did not want to spend another £9k + flights for just 14 days.

Are there any recommendations for more budget friendly ones, i.e Not £500/Night? Alternatively I guess we could stay in Cancun for 2 weeks but only stay there for 7 nights?

We looked at Temptation for £5k for 14 nights + flights which is about half price, but the reviews seem to suggest that couples are better of at Riviera Maya?

Any suggestions? Any hidden gems one might recommend instead of Cancun? We want to go Jan-March and it should be warm, so Agde is a big no unfortunately.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imAndBarbCouple  over a year ago

chester

"Heya,

We really want to go to Riviera Maya for 14 days but due to the insane amount of holidays we‘ve been on lately we did not want to spend another £9k + flights for just 14 days.

Are there any recommendations for more budget friendly ones, i.e Not £500/Night? Alternatively I guess we could stay in Cancun for 2 weeks but only stay there for 7 nights?

We looked at Temptation for £5k for 14 nights + flights which is about half price, but the reviews seem to suggest that couples are better of at Riviera Maya?

Any suggestions? Any hidden gems one might recommend instead of Cancun? We want to go Jan-March and it should be warm, so Agde is a big no unfortunately.

Thanks "

How much???

We are going to Mexico Riviera maya ably 10k but for 6 adults. 2 weeks

chester

"Heya,

Thanks "

How much???

We are going to Mexico Riviera maya ably 10k but for 6 adults. 2 weeks

Nottingham

What???

How?

We‘re looking directly on their website. It‘s $10,000 for their cheapest room for 14 days. Where did you book that it was so much cheaper?

chester

"What???

How?

We‘re looking directly on their website. It‘s $10,000 for their cheapest room for 14 days. Where did you book that it was so much cheaper?"

TUI holidays.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work for a luxury tour operator, message me with your details and I’ll get a cost for you

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 04/09/22 14:38:43]

Nottingham

"I work for a luxury tour operator, message me with your details and I’ll get a cost for you"

Sadly I can‘t message as we are out of your age range. Can you message us?

Nottingham

Thanks everyone!

No clue why the hotel‘s website is so insanely expensive. After some searching I managed to find the exact same offer for £3500 including flights for 14 days. Much cheaper than the identical 14 days without flights when booking directly. So strange!

Thank you!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve just messaged you

» Add a new message to this topic