FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > (Sameplace)Amsterdam 6th-9th Dec

(Sameplace)Amsterdam 6th-9th Dec

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquid Gold OP   Couple  over a year ago

gloucestershire

We are going to Amsterdam for our Birthdays next week and would love to hear from others (women or couples) who may be there at the same time.

We are also looking to go to Sameplace and would appreciate some info from anyone who has been there. It would be our first “club” visit but we are of the impression that it’s less of a club and more of a “sexy bar” - any info would be gratefully received!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jkuk72Man  over a year ago

London & Herts

"We are going to Amsterdam for our Birthdays next week and would love to hear from others (women or couples) who may be there at the same time.

We are also looking to go to Sameplace and would appreciate some info from anyone who has been there. It would be our first “club” visit but we are of the impression that it’s less of a club and more of a “sexy bar” - any info would be gratefully received! "

Hi, Sameplace is indeed more of a “sexy bar”. I will be in Amsterdam tomorrow and on Friday and will most likely pop in for a drink. Will let you know what it’s like.

gloucestershire

That sounds great! Thank you we will wait to hear back from you!

London & Herts

"That sounds great! Thank you we will wait to hear back from you! "

It was a nice evening. About 6 couples (one of which from Manchester) and 3 guys (including me). Very relaxed atmosphere. Worth a visit. I will certainly go back next time I am in Amsterdam

By *obocleneMan  over a year ago

Ayr

I was there last Sunday for their “shamelessly naked” Sunday afternoon a good time was had by all, in the bar and also down in the cellar.

Feel free to ask anything

gloucestershire

Thanks both, a relaxed atmosphere is definitely what we are looking for so we will certainly pay a visit. Sounds like a great place.

By *_yeahPartiesCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We went last night, in our minds it was more like a club but I don’t think what you call it really matters. It was a nice looking, clean place with plenty of bed areas. Staff were great, drinks reasonably priced and everyone else in there seemed friendly. Was pretty busy which was good as it was a Friday. Definitely one of the most enjoyable we’ve been to lately (we rarely play with anyone and didn’t last night) so absolutely worth a visit, especially for the costs involved.

Interested to see how it compares for the 2-3x cost we’ll be experiencing at Club Paradise tonight!

gloucestershire

Thank you very much for the info - really useful. We will definitely pay it a visit.

Good luck at Club Paradiso!

London & Herts

Went to Club Paradise last night. Suffice to say that it was a rather enjoyable evening…

By * nicstimMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Sounds fun

» Add a new message to this topic