FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Berlin -strict dress code for clubs

Berlin -strict dress code for clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r2022 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Preston

We are visiting Berlin in February and intend on visiting 1 or 2 of Kitkat, Insomnia or Berghain.

F is sorted with some sexy outfits but does anyone have any recommendations for what a straight M can wear? We have looked online and the males in the photos are mainly dressed in pvc/latex which really doesnt appeal to us.

Would black jeans and a black shirt be okay?

Any tips from anyone who has been before would be great..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkycouple007Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Hi . We’re not long back from Berlin . We visited insomnia and kitkat which both are very good . They are very strict on dress code . For kitkat the less and more revealing the quicker you will get in . They have scouts and if they see plenty of booby flesh you’ll get in quicker . I wore black leather trousers black boots and just a black mesh top and other have in revealing red pvc short dress and boots . And had no problem with either club . Hope this helps

By *aughty and Nice timesCouple  over a year ago

tie u down town

Ye were also heading over in March and want to try both clubs also . Simular as far as herself has lots of outfits but me not so much so kinda need to get a proper outfit . I did hear but don't know how true you can pay to get into one of the tclubs mentions but it's like 300 euro is that right ? So I'm guessing you could wear black pants and shirt to that?

dublin

No it’s strictly leather or pvc . Both clubs have cloak rooms but you’ll que for kitkat if not in skimpy gear

dublin

Not €300 either insomnia was €90 the night we went the prices are on website

By *olar007Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Living over here atm. Definetely not get into any of them in a shirt and jeans. The male definetley will have to be in revealing gear aswell i.e shorts and a mesh top or vest. Have gotten in with both leather and jean shorts but toght fitting jean shorts. Shoes are also a big thing no trainers or sneakers to be worn a high chance of rejection with them on.

By *assanova999Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam, Cap d'Agde

Has anyone been to avarus yet especially for gangbang nights? Please share any details if possible

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

We went to Insomnia 5 years ago and I, the male half, wore a black shirt and black leather trousers. She was 6 months pregnant at the time and wearing a collar and lead which probably scored enough kink points to get us in whatever I was wearing! It was our first experience of a swinging club. We only played with each other amongst a whole load of couples fucking on the mezzanine, but it was enough to inspire us to create this profile the next day. Good times.

By *aughty and Nice timesCouple  over a year ago

tie u down town

OK sounds like it's achievable. Leather pants and black shirt and herself usually wears lingering under her jacket to sing clubs so hope that will get us picked from the q. Has anybody opinion on which place is better and is one more kink based than the other or is there different theam nights

By *olar007Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

KitKat is my own personal preference. Its usually a more international audience. They all have different themed nights regularly. Best to check on their websites the week you are over to see which one peaks your interest most.

By *axson28Man  over a year ago

windsor

Lived there for two years and regularly went to KK, berghain, insomnia etc definitely no streetwear

Dresscode is taken extremely seriously in KK its a kink club. Normally streetwear won't cut it you need to commit to it and theyll want to see that if you get through the door. It's also a very sociable place.

Berghain is slightly different. Dont specifically need to be in a kink outfit but also don't wear jeans and a tshirt. Their main thought is 'can you handle what goes on inside' basically if they don't think you suit the club then it'll be a no.

Insomnia is a mix of both. similar to KK in terms of outfits but also they want you to suit the place.

Check out their websites, Instagrams. They'll give you a good idea of outfits etc.

Prices aren't too high. Definitely not more that 40 per person at any of these places and that's only if there is a guest artist plating that raises the usual entry price.

KK or Berghain are my personal preferences but it's all down to what you want to happen during your night.

Feel free to shoot me a private Message if you want more info you'll have a great time where ever you end up

dublin

"OK sounds like it's achievable. Leather pants and black shirt and herself usually wears lingering under her jacket to sing clubs so hope that will get us picked from the q. Has anybody opinion on which place is better and is one more kink based than the other or is there different theam nights "

For us it was insomnia and kitkat. Absolutely fantastic fun and kink

By *r2022 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Preston

we had a great time at Insomnia on Saturday 3rd Feb

If anyone was there drop us a message

dublin

Glad ye enjoyed it .. it’s a great club

» Add a new message to this topic