FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Krakow for 4 days

Krakow for 4 days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nchoredtoaDragon OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicstershire

We are in krakow for 4 days from today. Looking to see what the local scene is like, heading to club Infinity Saturday would love a female guild.

Hoping to make some naughty memories while we are here! As my Daddy dragon might deserve a treat

Dragon and Princess

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wtlktMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

How was krakow? I’m considering going later in the year.

By *nchoredtoaDragon OP   Couple  over a year ago

leicstershire

It was good, there isn’t much of a kink scene.

We found a club we would recommend attending it seems to only have nights on the Saturdays of each week. We attended a swingers night. It is called Club Infinity.

https://clubinfinity.pl/#kontakt

The staff are very well coming and the venue has a nice atmosphere and layout.

We did find a couple of other clubs but on review of them it seems they are more like a gentleman’s club that have a bad reputation for drink spiking so if avoid these.

I hope this helps with your travels.

By *onyMaloneMan  over a year ago

Lytham

Hi there, I’m going to krakow on Friday with a lady friend who probably wont agree to plan a visit to a swinging club! The club you mentioned would it be possible to go in for a drink say accidentally on purpose or is it blatantly obvious from the outside it’s a swinging club? I’m sure once in there she’ll get in the mood

"It was good, there isn’t much of a kink scene.

We found a club we would recommend attending it seems to only have nights on the Saturdays of each week. We attended a swingers night. It is called Club Infinity.

https://clubinfinity.pl/#kontakt

The staff are very well coming and the venue has a nice atmosphere and layout.

We did find a couple of other clubs but on review of them it seems they are more like a gentleman’s club that have a bad reputation for drink spiking so if avoid these.

I hope this helps with your travels. "

» Add a new message to this topic