FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Swingers I Thailand

Swingers I Thailand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkikouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

tipp/Dublin /

We are travelling around Thailand for the month of Faburary

Anyone know of any swinger clubs or bars etc...

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighlander860Man  over a year ago

new romney

"We are travelling around Thailand for the month of Faburary

Anyone know of any swinger clubs or bars etc...

Thanks "

new romney

I'm in hui hin and off to koh sumua next week if Ur around

new romney

Kinki couple . Would love to meet up and have some fun

By *ovesfunxxCouple  over a year ago

London

Swinging is illegal in Thailand...

There was a bar in Pattaya we've heard mentioned Liquor Lounge that some meet and have a drink on Friday nights.. Not sure if it still does.

We're in Thailand very soon,can't wait.

By *dditionMan  over a year ago

Currently travelling the World

Where in Thailand are you thinking of travelling too? Swingers clubs are t a thing due to legality. There are certain bars venues in places that you’re more likely to come across likeminded adults.

By *inkKinkMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Full on fetish club BarBars in BKK and now a new one in Patong. But it is not tame, fun to watch though

By *trideMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

The B.D.S.M. club called “Bar Bar” is on Patpong 2, Bangkok. In January, 2020, the entrance cost was B950 (£24), and obligatory drinks cost B320 (£8) each. There was another B.D.S.M. club called “Demonia” on Sukhumvit Soi 33, Bangkok, about which I know nothing!

By *otdoggieCouple  over a year ago

Tenby

It's amazing that swinging is illegal in Thailand given the sex scene there. Still looking forward to going again

Plymouth

Thai society is male-dominated, like the vast majority of societies around the world.

Wives are “owned” as in MY wife. And you don’t want to interfere with another man’s property, do you? The anti-swinging law is enforced.

On the other hand, daughters are “above” animals, but “below” sons. Most Thais live in poverty, so a blind eye is turned to the fact that a daughter is a “waitress” in a big city.

Thai laws about prostitution are similar to the English ones. The “age of consent” is 18. Prostitution – paying for sex - is perfectly legal. Soliciting on the streets isn’t – you have to speak to her first. Brothels are illegal – the bars charge you rent for their rooms, and are in no way interested in what you pay the girls.

Thailand is a fascinating country, and not at all what it appears to be to us so-called “civilised” people!

By *liverswanMan  over a year ago

pembrokeshire

Going to Phuket & Cambodia in May so if you get any info please share

Plymouth

I have written a newbies’ guide to the Bangkok red light district which will help you to hit the ground running. I’ll send you a copy if you unblock messages from single en, or let me know your email address.

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

"Full on fetish club BarBars in BKK and now a new one in Patong. But it is not tame, fun to watch though"

Yeah there are BDSM clubs and obviously plenty of prostitution however neither are the same as swinging! I personally find all the gogos, fetish clubs very staged!

By *nspired CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Swinging is illegal in Thailand...

There was a bar in Pattaya we've heard mentioned Liquor Lounge that some meet and have a drink on Friday nights.. Not sure if it still does.

We're in Thailand very soon,can't wait. "

Thats correct used to meet at Camel Toe before owner moved to Liquor Lounge in Jomtien. Owner and his wife swing.

There are also parties arranged occasionally via an international website that have had good feedback

» Add a new message to this topic