FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Maspalomas Dunes

Maspalomas Dunes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otlovefun42 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

As we have previously posted we are going on our 1st swinging holiday to Gran Canary 17th-26th March.

We are staying at La Mirage and we have had a good search on line so we are pretty up to date on the clubs and bars. However we don't really know much about the dunes (other than that they are huge)

Are there any specific areas where swingers hang out? or is it just walk through until you find something? Is there a "best place" to enter? maybe from the lighthouse or the golf course?

We are looking forward to some fun in the dunes during our stay so we don't want to trip up over the best part on our last day.

All help appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

behind tower 4 on the beach

beside the nakkie beach

The dunes are large , I would walk from the lighthouse along the waters edge till you reach Kiosk 4 (bar 4).

There you will find sun beds for rent with shades if you need them. I would recomend these on your first day, only because you can leave your gear there and go for a dip and explore the hilly dunes behind the sun beds.

You will meet alot more couples around the bar during the day .

If the dunes are what your looking for, walk behind this bar, go slighty to the left and you will see 5 larger Palm trees, around those you will get lots of guys but also couples .

Basicly anywhere in that area you will see small "nest" ontop of smaller dunes, they have palm leaves or bracken around for a little bit of privacy.

The best place I think is on the high dunes between the light house end of the beach around the top edge towards the camels,

lots more to tell and I;m sure others will help.

Have fun..xx

By *supwanted03Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"As we have previously posted we are going on our 1st swinging holiday to Gran Canary 17th-26th March.

We are staying at La Mirage and we have had a good search on line so we are pretty up to date on the clubs and bars. However we don't really know much about the dunes (other than that they are huge)

Are there any specific areas where swingers hang out? or is it just walk through until you find something? Is there a "best place" to enter? maybe from the lighthouse or the golf course?

We are looking forward to some fun in the dunes during our stay so we don't want to trip up over the best part on our last day.

All help appreciated."

We'll see you at La Mirage, we arrive 14th March.

By *otlovefun42 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Thanks for all the replies both on here and privately.

It looks like kiosk 4 is the best place to start so we will be down there on the 18th.

@_supwanted03 You have a 3 day start on us so I'm sure you will update us with all the latest info when we arrive, and don't wear yourselves out too soon.

» Add a new message to this topic