FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap D'Agde July 2013

Cap D'Agde July 2013

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are all booked for our 5th year at Cap D'Agde, 30th June to 21st July, and the countdown starts. Anybody else going same time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornybifemcplCouple  over a year ago

Waterlooville

Hiya you two, we are there 21st June until 5th July!!! Booked the extra luggage allowance already so can get all our toys in and not rely on your carrying them for us again lol.

"Hiya you two, we are there 21st June until 5th July!!! Booked the extra luggage allowance already so can get all our toys in and not rely on your carrying them for us again lol."

But we bought an MPV so we would have space for all your toys xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were happy to be going there again this year 15th july / 22nd july only 1 week but what a week it will be .

Waterlooville

Hantsfuncpl, now you tell us lol

By *eeandGeeMan  over a year ago

littlehampton

Hi - we will be at our home not far from The Cap from mid May to September - we often go down there and we also love having visitors - call in en route if you are driving! Big secluded house- pool - plenty of room to park campervans! We are alwsya naked 24/7 too.

29th July - 05th August. Jardines Babylones...

Just a warning, the French police are checking all MPV's for hazardous & Dangerous goods and charging up to 2000€ a time. If u haven't got the cash ur forced to demonstrate them!

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

6th -13th July. Staying in Heliopolis this year. Will do at least a couple of foam party's, and start most evenings in Wokkers before moving on.

By *umgetusCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

we are there from 29/6 for a week! Staying at babylone....late night jacuzzi fun anyone???

Looks a promising season

Just got return flights in Apr £20 pp inc taxes.

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

who does any book there accomadation from

think we used peng last year we are looking at going 13july for a week , my parner as to have somewhere with swimming pool!!

By *sland CoupleCouple  over a year ago

jersey

If you book with Agence Genevieve you get free use of the sun loungers and pool at the Waikiki beach normally 12 euro a day. Really nice large pool with a bar restaurant in Port Nature.

You have left it a bit late to book now, it gets booked up quick for the mid summer months.

outside of penrith

yes i know lol

partnerwas in 2 minds if we should come back this year or mis a year just go naturist holiday

outside of penrith

booked at agde 13/7 till 20th

"booked at agde 13/7 till 20th"

are you going alone or with a friend?

We are going on June 28th. - anyone else going then

outside of penrith

with female friend, non swinging but have had sex on beach and a club there in past

By *eeandGeeMan  over a year ago

littlehampton

Hi - we will be at our home not far from The Cap from mid May to September - we often go down there and we also love having visitors - call in en route if you are driving! Big secluded house- pool - plenty of room to park campervans! We are always naked 24/7 too.

Message us on Fab for contact details

By *EA-SIDERSCouple  over a year ago

North Lancs.

11th/30th August. Staying on the Caravan Site.

Will be our 8th Successive year, as we love the chill out place.

Anybody else going at the same time want to get in touch?

By *hropshire69Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

18th - 22nd July for us, also staying on the caravan site. Pass arrived this morning.

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

we are in cap from 22 june--3 july looking forward to meet friends new and old!!!

outside of penrith

been in foam party last year and couple clubs ( not sure what called ) plus beach fun later afternoon, at this piont my parner more into watching couples or been watch , not full swinging , which are best clubs for watching other couples, one of the clubs we were in last year the one under a restaurant was ok but play area quiet dark.

"been in foam party last year and couple clubs ( not sure what called ) plus beach fun later afternoon, at this piont my parner more into watching couples or been watch , not full swinging , which are best clubs for watching other couples, one of the clubs we were in last year the one under a restaurant was ok but play area quiet dark."
For watching I would say probably Glamour, we havent been except to foam party, but it seems to be where lots go.

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"been in foam party last year and couple clubs ( not sure what called ) plus beach fun later afternoon, at this piont my parner more into watching couples or been watch , not full swinging , which are best clubs for watching other couples, one of the clubs we were in last year the one under a restaurant was ok but play area quiet dark."

The one below the restaurant is called jules we think, and yes the play area is dark. Taking a torch with us this year lol. We there June 21-July 1

Waterlooville

Torch lol, now that is serious. I suppose beats eating lots of carrots!

We found a club in Port Ambonne, right next to the 2 bars on the corner across from Melrose was very good, but all of them have their merits at different times and nights.

2 months and counting........

can anyone recommend good accommodation for weekenders we want to fly in Friday LA glamour both nights come back Sunday willing to pay in cash or sexual favors /x

outside of penrith

bit more than 2 months for us going till july

looking forward to how my parner behaves this year , before last year we had been on several nude holidays around france, but not agde , when she first saw a couple having fun on beach it was dont look etc, then after couple days we were looking for couple to watch

and even had sex our selves with people around us.

By *edgynfliverCouple  over a year ago

Nr York

5th July for two glorious sexy weeks again for us! app in Eden! looking for sexy playmates x x

Costa Blanca Spain...

"5th July for two glorious sexy weeks again for us! app in Eden! looking for sexy playmates x x"

At last, someone off here who are there the same time as us. I was beginning to think that everybody was going home the day we arrive, and the next lot arriving the day we go home.

I'll be there from the 16 to 18th July. It is my first time so any advice is very much welcomed.

outside of penrith

what is the sauna like for a couple as anyone been in it

what clothes or just nude?

Costa Blanca Spain...

"what is the sauna like for a couple as anyone been in it

what clothes or just nude?"

I assume you mean the 2 et 2 in Port Ambonne.

We go in there at least once every trip, it's a great place on a rainy day but if it is raining get there early. Last year it really pissed down on our 1st day so we went there late afternoon and had to wait for other people to leave before they would let us in

As for dress code, the men pretty much wear nothing or just a towel, and although a few of the girls dress up, most do as the guys.

There is also a connecting door so couples can go into the mixed sauna next door but single guys can't go the opposite way.

We've had some great afternoons/early evenings in there, so we quite look forward to a bad weather day. But only one.

outside of penrith

sounds good as i said before we more into watching been watched

what is it like for that or how busy is it of a evenning

if we were to do more than watch be watched that up to parner !!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Opportunity has popped up for us to have a week to 10 nights away, interested in Cap d'Agde of course as a sexy option.

-Can any of you offer some ideas who to book with unless doing it seperately flights/hotels.

-Assuming the area is used considering it's early May

-We ideally are doing this on a budget, initially looking into doing a cheap and cheerful with Ice Lolly or similiar all inc. Guess we need to know how much we can do this for, do the resorts offer HB or All Inc. (food & drink of course )

We're gonna browse some clubs there now online as we guess some hotels will have likeminded folk so that options there, just if we wanted to mix it up somewhat

Thanks in advance xx

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Opportunity has popped up for us to have a week to 10 nights away, interested in Cap d'Agde of course as a sexy option.

-Can any of you offer some ideas who to book with unless doing it seperately flights/hotels.

-Assuming the area is used considering it's early May

-We ideally are doing this on a budget, initially looking into doing a cheap and cheerful with Ice Lolly or similiar all inc. Guess we need to know how much we can do this for, do the resorts offer HB or All Inc. (food & drink of course )

We're gonna browse some clubs there now online as we guess some hotels will have likeminded folk so that options there, just if we wanted to mix it up somewhat

Thanks in advance xx"

Don't know of any all inclusive deals at Cap d'Agde and the 2 or 3 hotels there are quite expensive as well. To do it on a budget check out naturist.de They have quite a few late deals on apartments from around 40/50 euros a night although some of their lower priced ones can be a bit rough and ready. For flights Ryanair fly to Beziers from a few UK airports so check with their site for the one nearest to you.

outside of penrith

we have booked with ww.genevievenaturisme.com

but try peng france

ww.capdagde.co.uk

cap de agde is never going to be cheap holiday nor all inc

we going on train all way to agde

just have to search a lot on google

camp site might be cheapest way , no where is far from the fun in cap de

Out of interest Cumbrian how long does it take from home to Cap by train?
"we have booked with ww.genevievenaturisme.com

but try peng france

ww.capdagde.co.uk

cap de agde is never going to be cheap holiday nor all inc

we going on train all way to agde

just have to search a lot on google

camp site might be cheapest way , no where is far from the fun in cap de"

Friends of ours took the train from Scotland and it took 20 hours in all from memory.

outside of penrith

we are staying over in paris taking our time on train

but

roughly for us

carlisle to euston 3.5 to 4 hours

st Pancras to paris 2.5 hours

paris to agde just over 4 hours but maybe longer if you have to change train monpellier

but be warned in paris you need to use under ground to move between stations

so plan a hour or more for this

so you could do london agde in 7 hours roughly, but if booking on euro star might only let you book to monpellier then need to book local train from montpellier to agde

We drive down and wondered what the timings would be like, we do Basingstoke to Agde in 14 hours door to door

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We drive down and wondered what the timings would be like, we do Basingstoke to Agde in 14 hours door to door"

Similar distance for us from our part of Germany. We do it in about 12 hours but we don't have to cross the channel.

By *PupMan  over a year ago

Bagshot

Hi well, 14 hours maybe without a pitstop.

But take it from me it's a bloody long way and featureless. Plus the standard of driving is abysmal.

When I drive down with my partner we stop half way and take hotel. Nice to split the journey, rest and have a meal...

All be it fully clothed

We have been driving down the last 4 years, agreed not lot to look at but good tunes and a picnic at Milau bridge lol
"Hi well, 14 hours maybe without a pitstop.

But take it from me it's a bloody long way and featureless. Plus the standard of driving is abysmal.

When I drive down with my partner we stop half way and take hotel. Nice to split the journey, rest and have a meal...

All be it fully clothed

"

Waterlooville

If we drove Lilly would say the journey was about 5 mins, as that is how long it takes for her to fall asleep!

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We hope to meet up with a few of you guys while you're here, please drop us a line if you'd like to meet up for a drink or three.

We feel much the same about the clubs as posted here; 2&2 is a favourite of ours and the Glamour foam parties are a must...

L'E_tasia is about a 20minute drive from Cap and well worth a visit. There's a very nice swinger-friendly campsite alongside as well.

We're also feeling just a bit smug reading about journey times. It used to be the same for us.

It now takes us about 25 minutes, door to beach...!!

Whatever you do, have fun...

outside of penrith

we been foam party but not glamour night club of a evenning did i read somewhere if you had meal at glamours restaurant you got into glamour free ? i know you pay top price for food but roughly how much and is food good

By *ave nMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

hi peeps going to cap d adge on the 9th june if any one would like a lift i am there for about a week . in my nice motor home . thanks peeps have sexy fun

outside of penrith

5 weeks time and we be on the beach

Costa Blanca Spain...

"5 weeks time and we be on the beach"

Less than 4 for us now

Waterlooville

Less than 2 for us!

By *alisburycplCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

3 weeks to go,and counting!

Hi all. We're having our first experience of Cap D'Adge 5th July for 5 nights - can anyone give me advice on what people wear at night, to go to the clubs? Not quite sure what to pack Thanks.

By *arcafunCouple  over a year ago

Catalunya, Spain

"Hi all. We're having our first experience of Cap D'Adge 5th July for 5 nights - can anyone give me advice on what people wear at night, to go to the clubs? Not quite sure what to pack Thanks."

Just the same as what your wearing in your profile pics and for the guys smart casual or as sexy as you dare!! Have fun !!

H&G

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi all. We're having our first experience of Cap D'Adge 5th July for 5 nights - can anyone give me advice on what people wear at night, to go to the clubs? Not quite sure what to pack Thanks.

Just the same as what your wearing in your profile pics and for the guys smart casual or as sexy as you dare!! Have fun !!

H&G"

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

There are also some nice shops for clubwear in the village so you can make it up as you go along if you like.

Great thanks, so it's sexy lingerie/club wear/not much left to the imagination at all wear?). Mmm sounds perfect, and not much weight for the suitcase!!)

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

less than two nights to go yippee,see you all there x

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Great thanks, so it's sexy lingerie/club wear/not much left to the imagination at all wear?). Mmm sounds perfect, and not much weight for the suitcase!!)"

Nail, Head, Hit.

By *onjourCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Hi there, we are out in Cap d'Agde now until the end of September if you fancy a drink one evening, we can be found hanging around all the usual places, be nice to meet up.x

Costa Blanca Spain...

We start most evenings in Wokkers before moving on somewhere more erotic later.

If we are not too knackered from the daytime activities of course

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Only 6 days then some sun with extras!!

outside of penrith

26 days for us not that we counting down

Costa Blanca Spain...

We would never do anything as naff as counting down.

Nineteen days to go

shropshire

Hi all,

Wokkers bar for us early evening for a drink with others brits, then Melrose before a club.

31 days, 2 hours, 13 mins to go,

We're not counting either

outside of penrith

one day nearer lol

cannot wait to see how other half dresses up , she not into stocking dressing for sex etc , but as bought 2 dresses for agde one very short and one very short see thru and new matching bra nix's sets

this is at same time as saying we not behaving like last year , doing what we did on beach and at that club, lol

By *orethanCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hello

Where staying in cap till the end of June

Costa Blanca Spain...

"one day nearer lol

cannot wait to see how other half dresses up , she not into stocking dressing for sex etc , but as bought 2 dresses for agde one very short and one very short see thru and new matching bra nix's sets

this is at same time as saying we not behaving like last year , doing what we did on beach and at that club, lol"

Bra & Nix??? for Cap d'Agde???

We would never behave like last year, or the year before, or the ye.......

Salisbury

19 days to go.....making sure we go fully equipped....parcels coming from all directions!

Just have to keep calm!

26 days and counting.

Nipple tassels and new toys arriving any day now, case is down from the loft and all is well with the world.

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"26 days and counting.

Nipple tassels and new toys arriving any day now, case is down from the loft and all is well with the world."

69 days for us

Costa Blanca Spain...

"19 days to go.....making sure we go fully equipped....parcels coming from all directions!

Just have to keep calm!"

Looks like you are there the same time as us. Say hello if you see us.

outside of penrith

yes new bra and nix's for cap de aged

plan to eat out most night so don't want be nude in restaurants

we get there sat 13th

8 yes only 8 days to go , xxxx penny

Waterlooville

2 more sleeps!

Costa Blanca Spain...

"2 more sleeps!"

Hope the weather bucks up a bit. Looking at the webcam it's pissing down today and the same forecast for tomorrow

By *iJane4funCouple  over a year ago

South, Wales

We shall be there from July 5th for one week & we can't wait to get there for our first visit. Do hope that we can meet up with some of you!! xxxxxx

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We shall be there from July 5th for one week & we can't wait to get there for our first visit. Do hope that we can meet up with some of you!! xxxxxx "

We arrive on the 6th. have sent you a message.

Salisbury

Hi there.

Looks like we 're on holiday at the same time.would be great to meet up,and show you guys our new purchases!

Costa Blanca Spain...

Only 10 more sleeps

outside of penrith

By *igswithwingsCouple  over a year ago

watford

anybody 19-22 Aug?

Loads there - don't worry

hi folks, i was there last year in august at cap d agde.

just be careful during the day as everyone there goes around nude inculding families.

ok

shropshire

It's a nudist resort !!!!

Costa Blanca Spain...

Only 5 more sleeps

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"hi folks, i was there last year in august at cap d agde.

just be careful during the day as everyone there goes around nude inculding families.

ok"

That's not entirely true. Nudity is the norm but there's lots of folks who, for whatever reason chose to wear some items of clothing.

Iam there sat 6th

Costa Blanca Spain...

Only 2 more sleeps

Will be in Wokkers most nights from around 9.00/9.30.

Catalunya, Spain

"Only 2 more sleeps

Will be in Wokkers most nights from around 9.00/9.30."

We just got back "and What a week its been" !! Have fun.

outside of penrith

still 9 sleeps for us till we there

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Only 2 more sleeps

Will be in Wokkers most nights from around 9.00/9.30.

We just got back "and What a week its been" !! Have fun. "

This will be our 5th time and we always do

Swinger beach, Foam party, Wokkers, Melrose, Sauna, Le Tantra, Le Jules, Juex de Mains...... Here we come

Only 5 more sleeps left, and our cases are on the brink of breaking Ryanairs weight limits HELP, Silver stilettos or Red slutty killer heels, which pair stays which pair goes.

outside of penrith

3 more sleeps for us

Wear a pair - criminal to leave behind

By *-and-LCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Been having a look at going next year for our holiday. Whats the best time of year to go from a swinging perspective?

Anytime in summer, but peak times mean peak costs.......

Glasgow

"Been having a look at going next year for our holiday. Whats the best time of year to go from a swinging perspective?"

I'd avoid August. It feels like the whole of France has descended on the Cap during August and brought their entire extended family with them.

Glasgow

..... it's also bloody hot.

Glasgow

..... it's also bloody hot.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Been having a look at going next year for our holiday. Whats the best time of year to go from a swinging perspective?"

We are there now, our last day

All we can say is this week would take an awful lot of beating. Swinger beach pretty full, foam party's in full swing (pun intended) and the clubs are very busy. We went to Le Tantra the last two nights and it was heaving both nights, and we've never seen as much action in a club ( and we have been to a lot) as there was on Wednesday night. Upstairs and downstairs there was somebody sucking or fucking in every corner, and last night wasn't far behind.

We've never been here in August but from what we have heard there are a lot more family's here, so second week in July would be our recomendation.

We are going to make the most of our last day, so it's our third foam party later

Catalunya, Spain

"Been having a look at going next year for our holiday. Whats the best time of year to go from a swinging perspective?

All we can say is this week would take an awful lot of beating. Swinger beach pretty full, foam party's in full swing (pun intended) and the clubs are very busy. We went to Le Tantra the last two nights and it was heaving both nights, and we've never seen as much action in a club ( and we have been to a lot) as there was on Wednesday night. Upstairs and downstairs there was somebody sucking or fucking in every corner, and last night wasn't far behind.

We've never been here in August but from what we have heard there are a lot more family's here, so second week in July would be our recomendation.

We are going to make the most of our last day, so it's our third foam party later "

Enjoy!!

We was there 2 weeks ago and a lot of people & fun then, so much so now we have withdrawal symptoms and might be going back up next weekend so we can get another foam party in!!!

By *-and-LCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks for the info guys. So where are the best places to stay? Preferably adults only or without too many families.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Thanks for the info guys. So where are the best places to stay? Preferably adults only or without too many families."

The best way to avoid families is to go outside of the French school holidays. If you have no choice we would think Port Nature would have less families than the other main places, or you could stay at Jardin del Eden, or Jardin Babylon which are adults only (but very expensive) The camp site would probably have the most so probably best avoided.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Been having a look at going next year for our holiday. Whats the best time of year to go from a swinging perspective?

We are going to make the most of our last day, so it's our third foam party later "

Just an update on this.

The only down side for this week would be if you are driving home (or there) on the weekend of the 14th (ish)

Yesterday was the French national day and on Saturday the roads were crazy, it seemed like the whole of France was on the same road as us. It usually takes us just over an hour from Le Cap to the Spanish border, on Saturday it was 4 hours for the same journey

By *esDarloMaleMan  over a year ago

Darlington

Booked on to Allee Hermes 21 from 19th for 4 nights call in say hello have a drink and chat Les xxx

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/travel/185820 Is our shout for anyone 27th July to 10th Aug. Get in touch if there at the same time.

Just got back, stayed at "Jardins de Babylone" what an amazing experience!

Will def be back next year!

» Add a new message to this topic