FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Thailand April- May 2024

Thailand April- May 2024

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthy and Proud OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Stratford upon Avon

So, we are very excited to be visiting Thailand from April 19th- May 12th. First part of our adventure is set, Bangkok 3 nights, Pattaya 4 and Koh Samet 5 then we are footloose and fancy free. Lots of friends who have made the place home, to try and catch up with but hopefully lots of fun to be had too! We are very open to meeting with Fabbers while there, so let us know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etdreams9Couple 5 weeks ago

portsmouth

Love Bangkok and Pattaya, came back a month ago and rebooked str8 away

By *b69100Man 5 weeks ago

koh phangan

"So, we are very excited to be visiting Thailand from April 19th- May 12th. First part of our adventure is set, Bangkok 3 nights, Pattaya 4 and Koh Samet 5 then we are footloose and fancy free. Lots of friends who have made the place home, to try and catch up with but hopefully lots of fun to be had too! We are very open to meeting with Fabbers while there, so let us know! "

What a small world it is lived in Tiddington for many years before I succumbed to the delights of Thailand and made it my home. You guys will love it too I'm sure.

B

By *ooking atMan 5 weeks ago

Leeds

Will be in pattaya from the 2nd May for 5 nights then over to ko chang for a few nights looking for fun whilst there

Stratford upon Avon

"Will be in pattaya from the 2nd May for 5 nights then over to ko chang for a few nights looking for fun whilst there"

We come back from Koh Samet on 2nd May. We MAY stay a night in Pattaya then or head back up to Bankok as we're going to Hua Hin. We're sure you'll have fun without us but stay in touch x

Leeds

"Will be in pattaya from the 2nd May for 5 nights then over to ko chang for a few nights looking for fun whilst there

We come back from Koh Samet on 2nd May. We MAY stay a night in Pattaya then or head back up to Bankok as we're going to Hua Hin. We're sure you'll have fun without us but stay in touch x"

Leeds

"Will be in pattaya from the 2nd May for 5 nights then over to ko chang for a few nights looking for fun whilst there

We come back from Koh Samet on 2nd May. We MAY stay a night in Pattaya then or head back up to Bankok as we're going to Hua Hin. We're sure you'll have fun without us but stay in touch x"

By *aughtyheavycummerMan 5 weeks ago

london

Hey I'll be in Thailand from 12th April to 26th April, will be in Bangkok, Pattaya and patong.

Leeds

will do that for sure always look to see who's nearby on here

Stratford upon Avon

"Hey I'll be in Thailand from 12th April to 26th April, will be in Bangkok, Pattaya and patong."

Same as we said to the other SM.. we'll be about at some point. You'll have fun without us but see if we're around and we're happy to have a beer and, if you pull (like you wouldn't) maybe even join you!

By *wc123Man 5 weeks ago

Worldwide - Phuket

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 17:49:55]

By *wc123Man 5 weeks ago

Worldwide - Phuket

"So, we are very excited to be visiting Thailand from April 19th- May 12th. First part of our adventure is set, Bangkok 3 nights, Pattaya 4 and Koh Samet 5 then we are footloose and fancy free. Lots of friends who have made the place home, to try and catch up with but hopefully lots of fun to be had too! We are very open to meeting with Fabbers while there, so let us know! "

Sounds like a great trip! Will be in Phuket for the next 2 months! If you’re around this area and fancy a beer, the rounds on me haha x

Stratford upon Avon

"So, we are very excited to be visiting Thailand from April 19th- May 12th. First part of our adventure is set, Bangkok 3 nights, Pattaya 4 and Koh Samet 5 then we are footloose and fancy free. Lots of friends who have made the place home, to try and catch up with but hopefully lots of fun to be had too! We are very open to meeting with Fabbers while there, so let us know!

Sounds like a great trip! Will be in Phuket for the next 2 months! If you’re around this area and fancy a beer, the rounds on me haha x"

Phuket isn't for us..Maybe one day but fat too busy for our liking, which is why we only stay 3 days in Bangkok x

By *wc123Man 5 weeks ago

Worldwide - Phuket

"So, we are very excited to be visiting Thailand from April 19th- May 12th. First part of our adventure is set, Bangkok 3 nights, Pattaya 4 and Koh Samet 5 then we are footloose and fancy free. Lots of friends who have made the place home, to try and catch up with but hopefully lots of fun to be had too! We are very open to meeting with Fabbers while there, so let us know!

Sounds like a great trip! Will be in Phuket for the next 2 months! If you’re around this area and fancy a beer, the rounds on me haha x

Phuket isn't for us..Maybe one day but fat too busy for our liking, which is why we only stay 3 days in Bangkok x"

Haha yes it is very busy ! Here for work but still, can think of worse places haha!

Enjoy your trip

By *unatheartguyMan 5 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Visiting Chiang Mai from the 23rd April for two weeks in case anyone is around be good to see you.

By *b69100Man 5 weeks ago

koh phangan

"Visiting Chiang Mai from the 23rd April for two weeks in case anyone is around be good to see you."
sorry take a mask then....one of the most pollution laden places in Thailand

By *rGirth74Man 5 weeks ago

grimsby

Ill be in Phuket 1st to 14th may if anyone’s around

By *lejMan 5 weeks ago

shanghai (London holiday)

Hey he26 /27 / 28 of April am in Phuket ! Drop me a message if you are around !

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple 4 weeks ago

Durham

We're in Bangkok 23 to 25th Aril and Pattaya 12th to 23rd May.Hit us up if you are there, or going xx

By *aughtyheavycummerMan 4 weeks ago

london

I'll be in Thailand from 13th April xx

By *ilthy and Proud OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Stratford upon Avon

We leave Bangkok on 23rd unfortunately and head down to Pattaya x

By *rSteve6Man 4 weeks ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

Would love to meet up in Pattaya if you're interested

By *ilthy and Proud OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Stratford upon Avon

"Love Bangkok and Pattaya, came back a month ago and rebooked str8 away"

Any top tips ?

By *carlettsBruceCouple 3 weeks ago

Cullybackey

We're in Bangkok from the 21st April for 3 nights then Pattaya for 7 after that.

By *ooking atMan 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Landing in pattaya on the 2nd

By *rSteve6Man 3 weeks ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

"Love Bangkok and Pattaya, came back a month ago and rebooked str8 away

Any top tips ? "

Walking Street has some good clubs but is expensive compared to Soi Buakhao/LK Metro which has the same quality(better in a couple of cases,in my view)clubs.

By *elshie69Man 3 weeks ago

Feltham

"We leave Bangkok on 23rd unfortunately and head down to Pattaya x"

Been there 3 times now, hope you’re both enjoying

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple 3 weeks ago

Durham

"We're in Bangkok 23 to 25th April and Pattaya 12th to 23rd May.Hit us up if you are there, or going xx"

Bump, who is around?

By *ilthy and Proud OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Stratford upon Avon

Sorry didn't see this before, have sent you a message x

By *ilthy and Proud OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Stratford upon Avon

"We're in Bangkok from the 21st April for 3 nights then Pattaya for 7 after that."

Sorry we missed this, have messaged x

By *ooking atMan 2 days ago

Leeds

In pattaya now looking for fun

By *an from UncleMan 18 hours ago

ml1

In pattya from 14th May to 26th my favourite holiday destination only just returned in January lol if anyone wants to meet for a beer hit me up

» Add a new message to this topic