FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Weather in benidorm

Weather in benidorm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We are going to benidorm in a few weeks and need advice please

What's the weather like at the moment will I be able to have swim ware and light beach dresses on in the day or will I need trousers ect... At night will I need a cardigan and coat?

Mitch appreciated for advice x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inners4funCouple  over a year ago

widnes

Weather is changeable in Mid April, it could be very warm and sun bathing weather, but it could be a cold wind and you would need to be out of it to sunbathe. It will be cooler at night, coat shouldnt be necessary, but you will probably need a cardigan

By *ollie1Couple  over a year ago

murcia spain

depends what u mean by a few weeks weather is lovely now and by mid april will be shorts weather

def wont need a coat at night coming from the uk temp now is around 17 or 18 at night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alway through the summer up unitl say six weeks back the weather was amazing with blue skys and warm temp .

Recently its been changable with rain and cooler temps , but useually now its starts to change around and get warmer but we are a bit further south than Benidorm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe check the 5 or 10 day weather forecast before you go?it's usually spot on.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Be careful.

We have a house only an hour down the coast from Benidorm and although the weather can be nice in April it can also be quite cold and rainy.

When I lived there full time April and May were always hit and miss and it usually turned out that if April was nice then May would be rainy, or the other way around, either last year or the year before (I lose track of time these days) we had 16 days of rain in May.

Don't be fooled by the weather in March, although it is a few degrees cooler on average it is usually sunnier than either April or May.

Go prepared for everything

By *ick and tockCouple  over a year ago

wigan

look on the web cam of benidorm

» Add a new message to this topic