FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Desire resort

Desire resort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andm13 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wandsworth

Anyone been to Desire in Mexico?

Finding it difficult to get a sensible, non PR like review.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uroladiesCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'll keep an eye on this one. I'm keen to know too x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we went to sensatorie which is 1 hotel down the beach and while there we wondered down and got naked on the beach of the desire resort, looked good in the complex but didn't venture in as didn't have a wrist band and didn't want to get kicked out, would love to spend some time there but its quite expensive, we are going back in October so may try and sneak in then lol

By *unFunCpl3Couple  over a year ago

Bexley

Not sure if you are still looking for info on Desire, Cancun. We went there last year and absolutely LOVED it. Would go back in a flash. Let us know if you have specific questions.

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

We know a lot of people who rave about it and go every year.

We have just booked for December

By *ethRyanCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We have been to the original Desire twice and love it! In Feb we are off to then new Desire Pearl with sexy friends

We were there in January this year. We were more than a bit unlucky with the weather that really put a big damper on the whole experience. The northern US was going through a cold snap and this pushed the bad weather down to mexico. It's not that sexy sitting in the jacuzzi with a storm raging over your head. We had storms all week which was unheard of we were told for Mexico. We also found the couples there at that time of the year seemed to be mostly retired americans and although they were fun socially not our type sexually. The rest of the guests were spanish speaking mostly latin american and they only seemed to want to mix with other spanish speaking couples. The resort itself (Desire Riviera Maya) is great and we would probably give it another try at some stage but not in a hurry. Desire Pearl is a bit more intimate and quieter. Less choice of restaurants too because it is smaller.

By *nsomnia2014Couple  over a year ago

st helier

We have just returned from a mind blowing week in Spice Lanzarote. We madexsomexfabtastic friends whom all raved about Desire either because they have been there or heard great reports about it. We are considering going next June, which Desire should we go to, we like small, intimate, total freedom and great like minded people x

Aren't the Mexico resorts topless only? Sure I read that somewhere. I like to get all my kit off and I like to leer at cocks so prefer spice

By *rish couple 50Couple  over a year ago

bangor

We are going to le blanc in cancun on the 1st of Nov for 11 nights if anyone is around then

"Aren't the Mexico resorts topless only? Sure I read that somewhere. I like to get all my kit off and I like to leer at cocks so prefer spice "

Desire resorts are fully nude ...

Temptations I believe is topless only

"Aren't the Mexico resorts topless only? Sure I read that somewhere. I like to get all my kit off and I like to leer at cocks so prefer spice

Desire resorts are fully nude ...

Temptations I believe is topless only"

thank you

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi anything on trip advisor ?

» Add a new message to this topic