FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Villa with own pool

Villa with own pool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otman1 OP   Man  over a year ago

everywhere

hi i am planing this summer to make a different holiday at the again coast in turkey, which island we can decide together ..i will go before the summer starts there and will check some nice villas with own pool where we can fuck and have naked sun bath ,i checked some villas online the prices for 3 bed rooms is something like 200 pounds per day, if for example 10 people are coming than every body has to pay 20 per day thats nothing for a filthy holiday in a villa with pool and like minded people .. the prices changes every month cause they rent the villas not for the same price in high season or before the summer starts every month different prices but that not the problem it depends every thing to us if more cpls and singles coming than we have to pay not so much we will share all the costs the only thing what i will do what u dont need to do is i will pay the deposit ,hope every body will use the villa like it is there owns other wise i can not get the money back ,i mean every body is traveling to holiday and pay a lot for bad locations and try to find like minded people there why we dont plan it before and when all arive that we only can fuck and relax how we want ,,i mean for me its not so important i can sleep on the couch or with a cpl together lol main thing is if more people are interested than we dont need to pay so much which is not much for this prices u cant get a travel lodge no where i know and im sure the plan is very good i will make some effort for it u can ask u r friends fuck buddy or cpls who wants a holiday like this together ..and please if people answer to this topic only people who are really interested ..thats it if i forgot something please ask me or tell ..we will share everything in a nice location hopefully xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice idea... if you want a Turkish guy for those sexiest actions i am ready...

everywhere

we will see m8 how many people are seriously interested , preference are couples and single ladies ,i know some local couples from this area if the villa-group wants some local guys dont think it will be a big deal to organize some guys there.. im sure these local couples would come for night fun if they have the time ,just stay in touch u will see here in the forum how far it goes with the holiday plan , hope the single guys understand me , u guys maybe can come as guests for a night fun if there is need ..preference couples and single ladies who want to share the costs for the villa ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it is great idia !! i would love to join . love turkey . when u plan to go ??

everywhere

i will maybe next month to have a look and to book i thought maybe june or july how i told its everything up to us i will have a look how many people can come at the same month than i can say something concrete ,hope that some more couples and single ladies are interested maybe u can ask in u r swing scene u r friends fem/cpls it is better if everybody is trying to organize and help to find the right people that we can book quickly xxxx thanks for u r interest babe xxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic