FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Lanzarote PDC 7th/12th Nov Vanilla hotel 2nts then Spice till 12th

Lanzarote PDC 7th/12th Nov Vanilla hotel 2nts then Spice till 12th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AandM OP   Couple  over a year ago

SPAIN.. Not UK

We are staying in Lanzarote Puerto del Carmen 7th and 8th November in either Parque Tropical or Plaza Azul Hotel.

Then off to Spice 9th to 12th November.

I have told JA that I have arranged a meeting with Fab Sw couple in one of the 2 possible hotels above for 7th/8th.

(the meeting is not actually set up yet but JA does not know that)(get in touch perhaps it could be with you).

JA has agreed to select one of the 2 hotels in the next couple of days knowing that she could have to pay the forfeit and do the meeting.

She is willing to do the meeting if she makes (what she would consider to be) the wrong choice.

She is definitely finding this fun and keeps trying to get information out of me. I cant be sure if she is trying to make sure she selects the one with the arranged meeting.

Please get in touch if you are in Lanzarote at the same time. Perhaps you could be the couple we meet. No promises that she will loose her swing virginity if we meet up but it should be fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AandM OP   Couple  over a year ago

SPAIN.. Not UK

6 sleeps. Cant wait to get away from this garbage weather

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic