FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam

Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few of us going from hull to Amsterdam on dec 12th. Anyone going ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arrasCouple  over a year ago

North West

We are going to Amsterdam on the 12th.

First time for me. Seven of going all together. Can't wait.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hope you guys have fun, we are there next week, 21st to 24th, getting giddy!!

Amsterdam is brilliant. Love the bruin cafes and the beer they offer.

By *arrasCouple  over a year ago

North West

7 wow that sounds like a blast! My hubby and I have been a few times, we love the place. He does like the bars there but I'm more of a coffee-shop girl. Loads to do there, whatever your interests are You guys got any plans, rough ideas what you going to do?

We're going to visit a few coffee shops and catch a few shows. I think a few of us will disappear and do a little window shopping lol

Mark

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

You'll have great time very laid back city good place for a weekend away...

Am in Amsterdam if anyone is about....leave Friday 22nd and back on the 8th Dec.

By *eorge123456789Man  over a year ago

Cyprus

Will be in Adam as well

any of you cpls interested in having fun with a single male?cxx

Surely you don't need to put that on here? Isn't their plenty of people on offer in Amsterdam

Cyprus

I don t know Oz....r there?

lol

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We are driving up to Amsterdam for a couple of nights (6th/7th Dec) Will probably do a club (or 2)

Anyone been to Paradise recently? I (Mr) went with an ex over 10 years ago and it was a bit over run with single guys then.

We prefer to go to a club with a few singles but we don't want to be the only couple being chased by the pack. Any info gratefully received.

Cyprus

Hot love ...Fata Morgana is probably your best choice...since I guys r driving...shouldn t b a problem!

P.s: I love cpls

Costa Blanca Spain...

Thanks for the reply

We want to try Fata Morgana (and probably will) but Mrs does like a bit of single guy attention as well, so we were hoping to find a decent mixed club while we are there, and Paradise seemed the logical choice, but don't want to be the only centre of attention.

If you know of any other places we would be delighted to hear about them.

Check out the erotic cinemas. Nl. Some nights are single or swingers. Otherwise advertise here.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Cab somebody tell me the new rules on smokingand cafes? Somebody had told me it's illegal for tourists now?

I am sure they haven't passed the law in Amsterdam. The dutch get a lot of income from it. Imagine the money you'd lose in tourism without the tower of London, Buckingham palace or the royal family.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Cab somebody tell me the new rules on smokingand cafes? Somebody had told me it's illegal for tourists now? "

We were in Amsterdam a couple of years ago (couldn't do a club on that trip) and we had a funny experience with one of the coffee bars.

We fancied a coffee and a ciggie and saw people sat at the front of the bar smoking joints so we thought we would be ok. We ordered coffees and then sat down and lit a cig. Immediately we were told that we were not allowed to smoke but then she said that if we sat at the back of the bar hidden away she didn't mind. So basically you can smoke wacky backy but not B&H

Cyprus

Even worst....u can smoke a spliff in a coffeeshop...but not a cigarete!

Cyprus

Firstly,it s good to hear the Mrs likes some single male fun(...i love cpls -

another place in Adam is shame Place..with mixed feelings...but again...so...is Paradise!

Ooohh...do chk Paradise s website..cause on some occasions..they hold private parties

x

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Firstly,it s good to hear the Mrs likes some single male fun(...i love cpls -

another place in Adam is shame Place..with mixed feelings...but again...so...is Paradise!

Ooohh...do chk Paradise s website..cause on some occasions..they hold private parties

x

"

Thanks for that George.

We have looked at the Paradise website and while it shows a few pics and a bit of general information it says nothing (that we can find anyway) about prices.

Yes she does like single guys when we are in clubs that is why we would prefer to find a decent mixed club rather than just go to Fata Morgana.

We have heard about "Same Place" and looked at their web site. Is it any good?

Cyprus

nope...all good...as always!

Cyprus

Paradise...is cosier...as a club....SamePlace...can b good...depends on the night...if u r lucky..as with any club..i guess!

Hence i suggested Fata Morgana...it s supposed to b good at all times

Cyprus

They kinda tried...but failed miserably!

Cyprus

Which cinemas r u talking about...haven t found a worthwhile cinema...yet!

Costa Blanca Spain...

We finished up just having one night in Fata Morgana at the weekend. We gave up on Paradise because most of the feedback was that it was still as I remembered it with any couples in there spending the night leading a conga of single guys every time they took more than 3 paces.

We thought about Same Place on the Friday night but we were basically knackered after the drive up there and then walking around the city all afternoon/evening, so we saved all our energy for the Saturday night in Fata.

We enjoyed the night there, it was reasonably busy with a good mix of ages.

Fata is a very big club on 3 levels and parts of it are a bit of a maze so if you are going for the 1st time it would be worth either letting one of the staff show you around, or taking a bit of time to find your way around it.

The bar area and dance floor are as good as anywhere and the selection and service at the bar is excellent, as is the adjacent restaurant. Also for the smokers there is a smoking room next to but separate from the dance floor. On the same level is the wet area with a small sauna and a large bubble pool. There is also a large lounge area accessed from the wet area through a separate self service bar. (nice touch we thought)

Play areas are pretty much everywhere, there is a selection of rooms on the ground floor, and a lounge area above the dance floor with a play bed. Most of the action seemed to be on the 1st floor where there are 3 rooms plus a big (and action packed) dark room. There is another large play room on the top floor which although looked nice we didn't see anyone use it.

For us the night was not as action packed as we are used to but we did manage a nice play session with 2 other couples in the pool, then later a very hot half hour (or maybe longer ) in the dark room.

Many people compare Fata Morgana with Fun4two so I suppose we will have to do the same.

In many areas there is very little to choose between the two. The bar, dance floor, and restaurant are pretty much on a par with each other. Without the aid of a tape measure we think that Fata probably has slightly more play area than FF2 but it is a lot more scattered, we much prefer the FF2 layout where most of the play area is on one floor with just the orgy attic above. After saying that Fata's darkroom is by far the bigger and better one.

The bubble pool and wet area in general has to go to FF2 we have never seen a better one anywhere, and although Fata's is good, it is still a long way behind.

As for the people, we can only comment on one night at Fata, but the age range was a good mix and not as young as our last Saturday experience at FF2. To us it seemed more like the mix you would get on a Fun4two Friday or Sunday. Although there were a few posers, most seemed to be at Fata for the sex, which is sometimes not the case at FF2 where some of the younger ones (especially on a Saturday) treat it as more of an erotic disco than a swinger club.

Would we go again? Yes, but only if we were in the Amsterdam area. Both clubs are about a 2 hour drive for us, so if we were making a special trip just to go to one of the clubs we would go to Fun4two but only on a Friday or Sunday.

Today's the day. Anyone going ???

Yes aready here.

Cyprus

Hoi,

I m thinking of going to Adam on Sunday early afternoon,if anyone s interested!

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

fata morgana is a good distance outside amsterdam and a taxi there and back will set you back. we were there 7 yrs ago and it was 50 eu each way then. you have been warned but it is brill and good value if you enjoy a free bar as its entrance fee covers all.

» Add a new message to this topic