FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Goa

Goa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok long shot but is anyone about in Goa in the first two weeks of February???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uiceypeachesWoman  over a year ago

bumfucknowhere

I love Goa.

I hope you have a great time, xxxxx

Awww thank you we are really looking forward to it.

Hope you get to go again soon xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If only! Just back from Kerala where the cops were cracking down on topless sunbathing and "lewd" behaviour. Fantastic time though!!

Thanks for the tip re topless and lewd, dont think the lewd behaviour will be an issue as we are away with vanilla friends but the topless bit has me reaching for bi in bikini. I had asked the friends we are going with as they have been several times before and they siad it was ok but all the websites say its illegal.

Looks like I will have white triangle outlines on my boobs this holiday.

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

mids we go to South Goa on a regular basis at least 4 times a year, and watch out for the tit police as i was topless in novemebr on the beach and it cost me £20 fine and had to pay it there and then, a cpl next to us said £20 isnt a great deal and the tit police said we catch u once its a fine, we catch u twice its prison for 30 days so i kept my top on the rest of the holiday..up till last novemeber there wasnt a problem but they are really going for it now...

stella..xxxx

By *uiceypeachesWoman  over a year ago

bumfucknowhere

the local travel agents used to run tours from bombay(as it was then called)down to Goa, giving the tourists a garentee of seeing topless western women.

Thanks for the advice Stella xx

I was still umming and ahhing about topless now I'm a convert to wearing both parts of my bikini. I dont fancy a 30 day extension for the sake of no white boobs lol.

Juicey

That titbit (excuse the pun) has had us in giggles but it highlights just how frowned upon it is.

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

tell u what i do which really gets to the tit police in goa, wear ur lowest top u have brought with u and wear a wonder bra as well, neally all the tits are on display but they cant fine u as ur nipples arent showing and if they arent showing ur not topless..lol

Well we are back had a fantastic time and will be booking for next year soon.

Tit police werent seen so I suppose I was lucky in that respect though we were told of the Smoking Police who had fined 3 people we spoke to over there for smoking in public, so smokers beware.

The rules of being fined were dependant on the officer involved, 1 person was fined for smoking whilst walking down the street but was told had they sat on the gutter so they werent techincally moving they wouldnt have been fined the other person was sitting on a wall and was fined for smoking in public. Confused? I was lol.

» Add a new message to this topic