FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > fun in malta

fun in malta

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any ladies or couples visiting malta? would love to hear from u.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hehe we had so much fun def cumin bak fer more yummyyyyyyy! xxx

There are couples over here in Malta as well - Any couple visiting Malta, we would love to hear from you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cant wait to have u back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to b back:_)...def meeting u all again xxxxx

any 1 fancy meeting up in june plz get in touch:_)

By *eedsmustMan  over a year ago

Wigan-Gtr/Manchester

Im there June-July, & will be visiting 4-5 a year or more! If anyones interested, get in touch?

roll on june!!

"roll on june!!"

Never mine June LOL - Roll on the end of this winter type weather - just had some really strong winds with rain showers plus some really rough sea. Lucky though the ferry to Gozo carried on running so did not stop our fun couple of days away in Gozo

Wigan-Gtr/Manchester

I'll be there from 25th-June, to 11th-July! Possible April-May too, & staying in Gozo. Hope our paths may cross? *;-)

well ya neva know Malta's a small place n u dont c many topless busty blondes on beach lol

Wigan-Gtr/Manchester

Thats nice to know? & like u say, u just never know wot might popup, from behind the rock-pools? hehee

It looks like the recession may be cutting back on the quantity of tourists this year; really bad news for the swinging community over here

thats a shame..but it wont stop us cumin :_) c ya all soon xxx

Wigan-Gtr/Manchester

"It looks like the recession may be cutting back on the quantity of tourists this year; really bad news for the swinging community over here "

If that was the case, there would be plenty of flights available? Which there isnt, apart from expensive ones!

As i'v been looking for flights over the last month. I dont think it will affect the tourist much? Have faith!

Needs xx

"

If that was the case, there would be plenty of flights available? Which there isnt, apart from expensive ones!

As i'v been looking for flights over the last month. I dont think it will affect the tourist much? Have faith!

Needs xx "

Hi Needs.

EasyJet are supposed to be relatively cheaper than some. Ryanair again are possibly cheaper if you can avoid all the traps and catch them on a good day LOL.

A general shortage of seats is a combination of airlines cutting back on flights and tour operators having block booked seats. The latter does not mean that the tour operators can fill the seats (they are booked months or even years in advance - which is why when you finally get on the plane there are empty seats around you).

If your dates are not fixed or critical, try looking into the possibility/difficulties of standby travel.

b with u all soon guys cant wait!!:_)) xxxxxx

Looking forward to meeting you again sudacpl.

The 27th June Social could be interesting if it actually comes off - it really depends on the numbers confirming that they can attend.

b good to meet ya both again too...we r going to the social ngt hopefully loads will b there? b great to meet ppl we chatted with on the site xxx

By *rifters22Couple  over a year ago

Manchester/malta

hi mush, beware of easyjet, i went over to manchester, only came back yesterday, wished i have booked with the local airline, easyjet has a lot of hidden charges.

By *rifters22Couple  over a year ago

Manchester/malta

forgot to say, my mate picked a flight from first choice to malta for 100sterling, i thought that was good.

Hi Drifters, welcome back.

Surprised about the hidden charges with easyjet - a relative used them to visit over Easter and gave nothing but praise for their service.

Are you going to the social meeting on Friday 29th May = if so, see you there.

XXXXXXX P and K

only 23 dayz to go n counting hehe xxx

12 dayz n still counting:_)

LOS Sudacpl.

Don't forget the suncream - Blue sky and temperature today was in the 30's and it is getting hotter.

See you soon.

woohoooooooooooo cant wait to get on our fav beach..got factor 30 n will make sure my nipps r covered nuthin worse than burnt nipps lol xx

Wigan-Gtr/Manchester

Hope everyone had fun over the last 2 months yes? Didn't know abt the social on 27th June, or if it went ahead, how do u find out?

As i will be travelling there 4 times a yr, it would be great if there's any socials or parties that i can attend? Im back out there in Sept btw!

Hope ur summer continues long?

Needs

Hi Needsmust

The social on the 27th was well attended and very enjoyable.

The regular normal monthly socials are actually only for known couples (Male and Female) and of course single females. The aim of the socials is basically to introduce new couples or visiting couples (who have been certified as genuine by another known genuine couple) to other couples in a relaxed, none pressure totally social environment.

We have tried arranging socials with single males but in a small Island like Malta, couples and single females just will not attend.

As far as I know, the same applies to party events - any whisper of a single male attending, couples and single females just will not attend.

The only hope for the single male in Malta is to actually link up with an individual couple - there are some couples that are open to a threesome but the competition is of course extremely high, couples tend not to advertise their interest in single males (there are just toooooo many of them) and really they have little chance of getting anywhere.

Wigan-Gtr/Manchester

Hi Mushroom,

Thanks for the info, alas its not gd news for me it seems! Hope that attitudes change soon? Have fun & Take care.

» Add a new message to this topic