FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Flashing in Amsterdam

Flashing in Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are off to Amsterdam later this year & Mrs J is looking for specific suggestions of places where she can wear one of her skimpiest outfits & do some flashing.

The famous sex shops are of course on our list but we were wondering about Banana Bar & Casa Rosa.

Your thoughts please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We were there last year. It's a great place and certainly the sex shops are a good place to start. Be careful though, anything too extreme can result in the plain clothes Police getting involved.

We saw them issuing fines for public drinking and the sex shops want to keep their licence. Can't really think that a bit of flashing will cause a problem though....

Sorry can't help with specific places, we found the local bars were a good place for a knickerless girl to get some attention...

By *edserMan  over a year ago

drogheda

I was there last August and went for a barge spin around the canals and a couple sat up from us and the lady had no underwear just a short skirt and was giving us a sneaky flash ... Very horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wish more females would flash

By *eorge123456789Man  over a year ago

Cyprus

Amen!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the adult cinema still there and whats the rules in there or anywhere to have fun

By *eorge123456789Man  over a year ago

Cyprus

The b1 cinema is there....no rules really...can b doggy!

If u r heading for it though...pls give me a shout!been disappointed every time I visited

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic