FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > swinging holiday

swinging holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Planning a week away. I'm divorced so single and struggling to make any impact on the site. I've attended 1 party in UK...poor turnout and as a single guy ended up just watching 2 hot couples. I dont want to fall into that trap abroad...any places and any advice anyone that can help that elusive first proper meet or fab holiday experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Try gran canaria

Thanks Russian babe...I'm thinking for my Holiday, there might be a hotel that is like totally a swingers hotel. Is there such a place in Gran Canaria? Like a week long organised event? If there isn't there should be...I think I might have discovered a business opportunity?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

La mirage in GC... its a great place we are there from 26th march for a week... also if you havnt book yet check out norweign air

Thanks Kerry n Alan...They just a normal hotels or cater for swingers?

La mirage is a swingers place we have only spent days there not actually stayed, you have so many places to go in the eve full of swingers clubs, the come back bar is a great place to meet we are out there late sept but staying at a normal hotel xx

nice one sexation...will deffo check out the mirage...I guess the regulars there will know og=f the evening swingers clubs. Think I have had blinkers on for too long x..nice profile pics lady.

I don't think la mirage takes bookings from single guys

Bugger, thats very rude of them...story of my life. Need to find a single gal who could share the experience...any takers?...I know as a couple my swinging world would open up...till then I'll keep the faith.

» Add a new message to this topic