FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Lanzarote Naturist Beach

Lanzarote Naturist Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

We'll be making our first visit to Lanzarote in the Spring and we'd like get in a little nude sunbathing. Can anyone recommend a good spot?

We'll be staying near Playa Blanca (but will have a hire car).

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi guys, you'll be wanting Papagayo beach not far eastly from Playa Blanca, maybe 10 mins by car there is a small charge at a barrier to get to the beach, but worth the bumpy ride on the dirt track. As far as I know its the only naturist beach on Lanzarote, if you fancy a change catch the ferry from Playa Blanca to us on Fuerteventura, 20mins) we have miles of naturists beaches, do send a message if you need any mors info.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

As above, if you are staying in Playa Blanca then Papagayo is on your doorstep.

If you have a car you may want to venture up to Charco de Palo a little naturist village to the north of Costa Teguise. Also, the far end of the wild and fantastic Famara beach is good for getting your kit off as long as it ain't too windy! There are countless littles coves and spots that you may come across by car where you can strip off, but you may be the only ones there!

"Hi guys, you'll be wanting Papagayo beach not far eastly from Playa Blanca, maybe 10 mins by car there is a small charge at a barrier to get to the beach, but worth the bumpy ride on the dirt track. As far as I know its the only naturist beach on Lanzarote, if you fancy a change catch the ferry from Playa Blanca to us on Fuerteventura, 20mins) we have miles of naturists beaches, do send a message if you need any mors info."

Thanks Dave, we'll definitely give Papagayo a go.

"As above, if you are staying in Playa Blanca then Papagayo is on your doorstep.

If you have a car you may want to venture up to Charco de Palo a little naturist village to the north of Costa Teguise. Also, the far end of the wild and fantastic Famara beach is good for getting your kit off as long as it ain't too windy! There are countless littles coves and spots that you may come across by car where you can strip off, but you may be the only ones there!"

Thanks Hotties the naturist village and Famara both sound like fun, so we'll have to try them out. Particularly like the idea of secluded coves

By *ichelle62Man  over a year ago

killorglin

Hi all,we are in PDC from May 27th for two weeks if anyone would like to meet for a few drinks and a laugh

By *ature Couple 60sCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth Staffs

If you take the LZ1 towards Orzola there are also a lot of little bits of beach on your righthand side many have little rock circles for you to sunbathe in you will almost always see naturist sunbathing there, we went there ourselves the other day when the weather was good currently rubbish with heavy rain showers and wind

"If you take the LZ1 towards Orzola there are also a lot of little bits of beach on your righthand side many have little rock circles for you to sunbathe in you will almost always see naturist sunbathing there, we went there ourselves the other day when the weather was good currently rubbish with heavy rain showers and wind "

Thanks both. We've made a note. Sorry the weather's not good - hope it improves soon!

By *ichelle62Man  over a year ago

killorglin

We are in Lanzarote PDC from May 27th,any one like to meet there for a few drinks and a laugh!

By *exdexMan  over a year ago

formby lanzarote

hi cold and windy today ,in lanza ,,,should be warmer when u arrive xx

By *lueeyes36Man  over a year ago

glasgow

In Lanzarote 31st July for two weeks if anyone else there at that time and fancy meeting up for a drink give me a shout.

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

Papagayo has about 5 beaches and at least 3 are clothing optional with a mixture of people there.

Also check out Charco Del Palo.

The beach behind the airport is also naturist, there are also loads of little coves etc like Orzola

Thanks all

formby lanzarote

hi ,if u need any info ..i live in lanza x

WEXFORD

Whats the weather like atm Dex ?

formby lanzarote

hi ..sunny blue skys ,but windy ..

WEXFORD

Sounds like Canary weather in spring alright, Hope you are enjoying it out there...

Not long to go before we're there. Hope the weather's good!

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

We will be in Playa Blanca in 2 weeks time!

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Off to playa Blanca tomorrow for ten days if anyone wants a weather report let me know ,

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

"Hi guys, you'll be wanting Papagayo beach not far eastly from Playa Blanca, maybe 10 mins by car there is a small charge at a barrier to get to the beach, but worth the bumpy ride on the dirt track. As far as I know its the only naturist beach on Lanzarote, if you fancy a change catch the ferry from Playa Blanca to us on Fuerteventura, 20mins) we have miles of naturists beaches, do send a message if you need any mors info."

We absolutely adore Papagayo beach. We always walk to it when staying in Playa Blanca. The van man is fantastic and makes the best mojito ever!

We got the ferry over to Correlejo and found what we was looking for. The famous dunes and nudist beach. Its paradise in earth and we are hooked!

We booked a holiday there last year and loved every minute. We also found el cotillo too! I'd say fuerteventura is the best place to holiday but we are trying gran canaria in a few weeks. We are hoping to enjoy it as much but haven't got much confidence that we will, going on the YouTube videos we have seen.... It looks like skeggy abroad. Our worst nightmare! Lol!

Anyway, we shall see and hope we have just seen the bad bits...

"We will be in Playa Blanca in 2 weeks time! "

Hope you have a fab time! We'll be there after you so please come back here and give us a report

"Hi guys, you'll be wanting Papagayo beach not far eastly from Playa Blanca, maybe 10 mins by car there is a small charge at a barrier to get to the beach, but worth the bumpy ride on the dirt track. As far as I know its the only naturist beach on Lanzarote, if you fancy a change catch the ferry from Playa Blanca to us on Fuerteventura, 20mins) we have miles of naturists beaches, do send a message if you need any mors info.

We absolutely adore Papagayo beach. We always walk to it when staying in Playa Blanca. The van man is fantastic and makes the best mojito ever!

We got the ferry over to Correlejo and found what we was looking for. The famous dunes and nudist beach. Its paradise in earth and we are hooked!

We booked a holiday there last year and loved every minute. We also found el cotillo too! I'd say fuerteventura is the best place to holiday but we are trying gran canaria in a few weeks. We are hoping to enjoy it as much but haven't got much confidence that we will, going on the YouTube videos we have seen.... It looks like skeggy abroad. Our worst nightmare! Lol!

Anyway, we shall see and hope we have just seen the bad bits... "

Great info - we'll have to find the mojito man

East midlands

"Hi guys, you'll be wanting Papagayo beach not far eastly from Playa Blanca, maybe 10 mins by car there is a small charge at a barrier to get to the beach, but worth the bumpy ride on the dirt track. As far as I know its the only naturist beach on Lanzarote, if you fancy a change catch the ferry from Playa Blanca to us on Fuerteventura, 20mins) we have miles of naturists beaches, do send a message if you need any mors info.

Anyway, we shall see and hope we have just seen the bad bits...

Great info - we'll have to find the mojito man "

He is usually parked in the car park in a white van. He serves unless the police are about. Lol! He comes around the beach taking orders too. He's ace! He doesn't speak English but we get by. Spent many an hour sunbathing with him too. Even he strips off and sometimes brings the bubbly along...lol! A really lovely guy.

I wish we was there now.....

Silly question but is papagayo beach the beach infront of the commercial centre or am i wrong?

Never been to a nudist beach but fancy it ...

Does any playing go on ?

Girls, are we allowed to sunbathe legs wide open ?

Silly questions but neve done it so don't know !!

We've been to many nudist beaches over the years and never once witnessed any playing. Mind you, that's probably because we don't go looking for it and tend to avoid the well-known playing locations. We only go for the naturism

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Never been to a nudist beach but fancy it ...

Does any playing go on ?

Silly questions but neve done it so don't know !! "

We've been to Papagayo beach many times but never seen anyone playing, just not the place to do it.

We have met couples and singles there, generally preplanned, meeting up again at night.

Only beach we play, is in the dunes behind the nudist beach near Barmouth in North Wales.

Have fun. xx

East midlands

"Silly question but is papagayo beach the beach infront of the commercial centre or am i wrong?"

Papagayo isn't in front of anything but the car park to it. Its on a nature reserve with nothing around it.

East midlands

Does any playing go on ?

Silly questions but neve done it so don't know !! "

On a nudist beach, sex or anything sex related is usually frowned up on.

There are some that are swinger friendly if you look into it.

I can't see why I'd ever want to sunbathe with legs fully a limbo...

East midlands

Does any playing go on ?

Silly questions but neve done it so don't know !!

We've been to Papagayo beach many times but never seen anyone playing, just not the place to do it.

We have met couples and singles there, generally preplanned, meeting up again at night.

Only beach we play, is in the dunes behind the nudist beach near Barmouth in North Wales.

Have fun. xx"

Yes, on a whole you don't see anyone playing at papagayo but last time there was a Spanish lad was having a play in the cave entrance. He was basically wanking and looking at us. It didn't help that my fella kept winding him up by being very touchy feely with me!

ok I'm outta here ...

People not understanding what I've asked so let's leave it there thanks folks ...

No more posts on the subject.

By *tuartc2000Man  over a year ago

Hastings

Heading to Charco Del Palo on the 5th for a week!

By *pain_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Spain

We luv going to the naturist beach, we have a couple within a short drive.

Very hot Latino in Lanzarote to teach them the island and play a little

In Charco del Palo,

Anyone playing or showing off

» Add a new message to this topic