FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Gran Canaria Bude 4 Bar

Gran Canaria Bude 4 Bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heading over to GC 31st March with my partner. Anyone been to Bude 4 Bar, it looks quite good online and it is in the same complex as 2x2.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Heading over to GC 31st March with my partner. Anyone been to Bude 4 Bar, it looks quite good online and it is in the same complex as 2x2."

Been there a few times during our last visit.

Had a great time, mainly German and Scandinavian.

Very friendly, we were made very welcome.

Can't wait to go again in April.

2x2 is next door.

Have fun. x

Thanks for your reply.

Is this bar similar to the Comeback Bar many people mention on here?

Does swinging occur in these bars or are they just a meeting point?

Can't wait.

James

By *wingersgardenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The Comeback bar is fairly open to the outside which makes it more of a meeting place - the Bude Bar has a closed door and no windows and is more private, so apparently there is a bit of play there, though it depends on who's there obviously.

I was there a month or so ago - very friendly hostess, Brenda, in the Bude.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have been going 5 years and yet to try bude bar,always just walked past it when going to 2x2.will definately be giving it a visit next month as we are not fans of the comeback

we love the swingers bars there secrets was our fav we also went to 2x2 and fun for all and the swingers beach of cores

never been in Bude but definately giving it a try early May, didnt like secrets, far too many single males

By *TRACouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Drinks 16e for two vodka and orange!! don't go there?

By *hunderstarCouple  over a year ago

hereford

We tried Bude 4 - if im honest - it didnt grab us in January.

But - we only spent around an hour in there, so i guess, different places for different people.

Our favorite - like D&S above was Secrets - loads of Play rooms, loads of clean facilities and yes there are single guys there, but if you dont want to play with the single guys, its really not a problem, if you do - just choose one!

Also - there is a lady on here - Chica Secreto I believe who works there and can give you further info.

You also have the 2x2 next to Bude 4- again - for us - we found it just a bit dirty, not in a good way, just unclean.

FunforAll is next to Secrets and that seemed like fun.

Either way - we were out till 6am every night!

Its a fun place out there!

we went to the venus 10 euros for vodka and red bull

It is free entry for couples to the club's,so they recoup that by hiking the drink prices.most have a minimum spend,I think it's 10 Euro in 2x2

Are the towels and lockers free for the couples or is there a charge?

By *hica secretoWoman  over a year ago

London

"We tried Bude 4 - if im honest - it didnt grab us in January.

But - we only spent around an hour in there, so i guess, different places for different people.

Our favorite - like D&S above was Secrets - loads of Play rooms, loads of clean facilities and yes there are single guys there, but if you dont want to play with the single guys, its really not a problem, if you do - just choose one!

Also - there is a lady on here - Chica Secreto I believe who works there and can give you further info.

You also have the 2x2 next to Bude 4- again - for us - we found it just a bit dirty, not in a good way, just unclean.

FunforAll is next to Secrets and that seemed like fun.

Either way - we were out till 6am every night!

Its a fun place out there!"

I stopped working at secret and are back at fun4all where I used to work. But can still give information about bpth clubs. Just can't garantee that any information about secret is still up to date. Xxx

We are coming out on 29th April. Loved fun for all, will probably be there the first night after comeback.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Drinks 16e for two vodka and orange!! don't go there?"

Yes we thought it expensive too for what you get. If you go in 2x2 before 11pm (happy hour) you will get 4 spirit drinks for 14 euros! We wouldn't go back either!

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

What about eternity, anyone been there?

London

"What about eternity, anyone been there? "

Mainly busy on friday and saturday (late) nights since biggest part of the customera are local people.

merseyside

"What about eternity, anyone been there?

Mainly busy on friday and saturday (late) nights since biggest part of the customera are local people. "

Where is Eternity located, we are staying around the corner from Cita Centre on Avda. Tirajana. Is it walking distance or a cab.

xx

London

Depends on your definition of walking distance lol. But I would recommend a cab, as well since it isn't in a really nice area.

merseyside

"Depends on your definition of walking distance lol. But I would recommend a cab, as well since it isn't in a really nice area."

So give us a clue where its located.

Thanks. xx

It's too far to walk from the Cita, especially in heels, so my hubby says! It's 4 euros in a cab. Ask for the Nilo Centre. The driver will know where you are going. The club will call you a cab for your return. Don't be put off by the look of the area, the club is lovely inside. Lots of playrooms & a big jacuzzi. It's mainly Spanish with some holidaymakers. We've had some really sexy times there with the lovely Spanish people. We'll be there for sure in a couple of weeks.

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Think on our first night next week we are across a walkway so hopefully can walk, think it will be late on a Thursday so maybe not the best time to go

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"What about eternity, anyone been there? "

Just google it now ! And it seems very intresting ! Deff busy on the week ends with local people .. deff ll go there in april -may

merseyside

"It's too far to walk from the Cita, especially in heels, so my hubby says! It's 4 euros in a cab. Ask for the Nilo Centre. The driver will know where you are going. The club will call you a cab for your return. Don't be put off by the look of the area, the club is lovely inside. Lots of playrooms & a big jacuzzi. It's mainly Spanish with some holidaymakers. We've had some really sexy times there with the lovely Spanish people. We'll be there for sure in a couple of weeks. "

Thanks, we give it a whirl one Saturday night. x

» Add a new message to this topic