FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Magaluf

Magaluf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so heading megaluf on the 7th and wondered whether anyone can recommend any clubs or know any decent ones worth visiting. Might as well go continental, when in rome and all that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just start at the bottom of the strip and walk up... You'll be steaming.!

If you can get past all the PR folk. Can't move 5 yards without getting hassle.

"Ok so heading megaluf on the 7th and wondered whether anyone can recommend any clubs or know any decent ones worth visiting. Might as well go continental, when in rome and all that "
im going on the 13th

Head to bananas, Bcm, car wash,

Bcm is the biggest with foam party's etc

Hehe i have a feeling that this might be a better holiday then i had thought!! So long as drinks are flowing!! More tips people all are welcome xx

Also meant swinging clubs ofcourse

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Magaluf 26th jun to 29th June. stag party. 24 going

Alex's bar is not a bar starting point. Cheap and loads going on in bar over road like. Wet t-shirt comps and bull riding

By *orkshire ScotMan  over a year ago

Everywhere Anywhere

"Ok so heading megaluf on the 7th and wondered whether anyone can recommend any clubs or know any decent ones worth visiting. Might as well go continental, when in rome and all that im going on the 13th "

With an ass like that you will be fine in Maga that's for sure!

May pop down there at some point as live in the north of the island!

Hey bro, I work out here in maga. In the day everyone goes to mambos. Cheap drinks, wet tshirt comps, theres a midget on tye mechanical bull..fking brilliant. Alexs bar is right next door, thats good in the evening alo g with stereo and red lion. Then everywhrre is cheap on the strip. Enjoy

You can't not have a good time in Magaluf, it's impossible. If you're shy.......get pissed and act like someone else

Get yourself tagged on to an 18-30 bar crawl, they always end up very messy nights.

I was 18 in the BCM foam party and to this day, and for many more, it was one of the best nights I've ever had.

I'm determined to do magaluf and Ibiza again whilst I'm the "acceptable" side of 30 to act like that

"You can't not have a good time in Magaluf, it's impossible. If you're shy.......get pissed and act like someone else

Get yourself tagged on to an 18-30 bar crawl, they always end up very messy nights.

I was 18 in the BCM foam party and to this day, and for many more, it was one of the best nights I've ever had.

I'm determined to do magaluf and Ibiza again whilst I'm the "acceptable" side of 30 to act like that "

I'm 35 but going on a twentys holiday bring on the bar crawls

"Hey bro, I work out here in maga. In the day everyone goes to mambos. Cheap drinks, wet tshirt comps, theres a midget on tye mechanical bull..fking brilliant. Alexs bar is right next door, thats good in the evening alo g with stereo and red lion. Then everywhrre is cheap on the strip. Enjoy"
might see ya there!

Getting real excited thank you all for the tips! Hopefully see you all out there!

» Add a new message to this topic