FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Tgirl holiday

Tgirl holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arteene OP   Woman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Can anyone tell me where I can go on a nice holiday plenty of sun and just be me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Can anyone tell me where I can go on a nice holiday plenty of sun and just be me x"

cap d agde france or gran canaria playa de ingels .. 100% U can be there as who u are lol xx

Aylesbury

"Can anyone tell me where I can go on a nice holiday plenty of sun and just be me x

cap d agde france or gran canaria playa de ingels .. 100% U can be there as who u are lol xx"

Thank you x

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Can anyone tell me where I can go on a nice holiday plenty of sun and just be me x

cap d agde france or gran canaria playa de ingels .. 100% U can be there as who u are lol xx"

Would love to try Gran Canaria or Tenerife en femme... Anyone know any tgirl friendly hotels there?

Aylesbury

cap d agde france or gran canaria playa de ingels .. 100% U can be there as who u are lol xx

Would love to try Gran Canaria or Tenerife en femme... Anyone know any tgirl friendly hotels there?"

Let me know maybe we can go together x

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Playa de ingles for deffo ladies

you can be who you want....when you want

xxxxxx

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Gran Canaria is perfect I know a few TV/TS have stayed at Axel beach hotel and Playa del Sol. You will find lots of bars in the Yumbo centre are T friendly so you can have a great holiday.

Aylesbury

"Gran Canaria is perfect I know a few TV/TS have stayed at Axel beach hotel and Playa del Sol. You will find lots of bars in the Yumbo centre are T friendly so you can have a great holiday."

Thank you so much will start looking x

Belfast

Would love to try Gran Canaria or Tenerife en femme... Anyone know any tgirl friendly hotels there?"

lots of hotels or apartments r gay and lesbian friendly .. sure same for tv/ts no one realy care who u r in gran canaria .. u ll enjoe it .. just book flight and acomadation not far from jumbo centre .anything u want to ask just message me . I am going in end of october it ll be 2 nd time in this year xx

Aylesbury

Would love to try Gran Canaria or Tenerife en femme... Anyone know any tgirl friendly hotels there?

lots of hotels or apartments r gay and lesbian friendly .. sure same for tv/ts no one realy care who u r in gran canaria .. u ll enjoe it .. just book flight and acomadation not far from jumbo centre .anything u want to ask just message me . I am going in end of october it ll be 2 nd time in this year xx"

Thank

You I am

Going to book something xx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Definitely Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria. It is such a colourful and diverse community there. Many of the hotels and apartments welcome anyone and are very open minded with their guests. We are normally last ones in, as we have been to a swingers club and it is quite obvious from the way I am dressed where we have been!!Good luck with your search!

Aylesbury

"Definitely Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria. It is such a colourful and diverse community there. Many of the hotels and apartments welcome anyone and are very open minded with their guests. We are normally last ones in, as we have been to a swingers club and it is quite obvious from the way I am dressed where we have been!!Good luck with your search!"
O:-

Aw thank you so much for your help xxx)

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

"Can anyone tell me where I can go on a nice holiday plenty of sun and just be me x"

Can we tempt you to a week in Surrey...lol xx

Aylesbury

Yes that would be nice xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We'll Gran Canaria sounds so interesting that I think I will look at going for my birthday in November

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Gabby - let us all know if your birthday party will be there and when...

Dates 17 to 21st november, birthday in the middle, I will have a party whoever is there

Belfast

"Dates 17 to 21st november, birthday in the middle, I will have a party whoever is there"

sounds like fun lol ..it a pity that i ll be in gran canaria only till 11 th of november

Flights are booked for my dates, just need to get hotel now. A few 'candles' to blow on my birthday would be fun!

Thanks. Jenn, you just cost me me £500, booked Axel beach from 30/6 for a week! Looking forward to pursuing my fem side lol x

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

"Thanks. Jenn, you just cost me me £500, booked Axel beach from 30/6 for a week! Looking forward to pursuing my fem side lol x"

Dont blame me for the cost of hotels i only recommend what others have said about them i have a lovely house lol i dont need a hotel.

I was only joking lol. Looking forward to it x

» Add a new message to this topic