FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Any Croatia advice?

Any Croatia advice?

By *heWolf OP   Man  over a year ago

warwickshire

Having been to the Cap D'Agde a couple of times, I'm looking further afield this year (September). For starters my pocket can't handle the Cap this year, second is that I got seriously bored there on my own.

So, a couple of people have recommended Croatia, apparently there are some naturist resorts there, fantastic beaches, scenery etc. Now the people who told me about Croatia weren't swingers, at least I don't think they were, just naturists. (But then again, who knows, I'm crap at reading body language at the best of times.......?)

They did say that some resorts would not allow single men in.

Has anyone been to Croatia, to any of these resorts? I'm obviously not expecting a place like the Cap, but then again, the Cap D'Agde is promoted as a fantastic family naturist resort,not really as a licentious Nirvana.

I wouldn't like to go to Croatia and be bored shitless, or worse, get drummed out of town if I happened to sprout wood on the beach, nor be assumed to be gay because I'm on my own (dressed in black leather...oo-er. No, because I'll be riding there on my motorbike)

Any advice please people? Worth a spin down there, or should I stick to standing in a crowd of single men, beating off like there's no tomorrow, looking into bars that won't let me in because I'm not part of a couple (ie. the Cap)?

Oh, and anyone fancy riding that way with me? Worth asking, I suppose....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic