FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d'Agde August

Cap d'Agde August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongenialcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hereford

Hi we are staying at the Reneoltra campsite in our caravan from the 9th to 17th August. We would love to meet up with any other sexy people there at that time. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *EA-SIDERSCouple  over a year ago

North Lancs.

We shall be on the campsite from 10th to 30th, August.

We love the chill out place, hence our 10th consecutive year.

Anyone fancy meeting up please give us a shout. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pick a pitch near the entrance, and a tarmac road - much easier in heals

I was thinking of spending a few days in the camp site but probably in early September as I don't have enough free time until then.

Can anyone give me any advice as it is will be the first time I have been (Cap d'Agde not first time camping lol)

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple  over a year ago

France

"Pick a pitch near the entrance, and a tarmac road - much easier in heals "

Do you need a plaster or two to help those 'heals'? lol

"Pick a pitch near the entrance, and a tarmac road - much easier in heals

Do you need a plaster or two to help those 'heals'? lol"

too right lol x

By *hewittMan  over a year ago

London

General advice please sexual people...

... Is Cap D'Agde worth a visit for a single male? Or is it most couples only?

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

We arrive on 20th for 5 days, would be good to chat to receive advice and plan ahead, excited having read the reviews etc.. We can't wait to attend a foam party and want a few days of maximum pleasure! lol

By *b061Man  over a year ago

South

"General advice please sexual people...

... Is Cap D'Agde worth a visit for a single male? Or is it most couples only?"

The Cap is a great place for all (I've been there as a single male over many years).

Agreed, if you want some fun, couples will find it much easier to arrange but I've always managed to have some - mostly by advance online arrangement on a few different sites.

There's a lot going on there, of all different flavours, and certainly something for everyone.

Even if fun is not a priority or obtainable, there's a great beach and nightlife, including many bars and restaurants with people-watching a feature - although many clubs, but not all, allow couples only.

If you're the convivial type it won't be too hard to meet people in the bars etc.

If you haven't been before, I'd certainly advocate at least one visit to see what it's all about. I bet you'll be hooked by the time your visit ends!!!

"General advice please sexual people...

... Is Cap D'Agde worth a visit for a single male? Or is it most couples only?

The Cap is a great place for all (I've been there as a single male over many years).

Agreed, if you want some fun, couples will find it much easier to arrange but I've always managed to have some - mostly by advance online arrangement on a few different sites.

There's a lot going on there, of all different flavours, and certainly something for everyone.

Even if fun is not a priority or obtainable, there's a great beach and nightlife, including many bars and restaurants with people-watching a feature - although many clubs, but not all, allow couples only.

If you're the convivial type it won't be too hard to meet people in the bars etc.

If you haven't been before, I'd certainly advocate at least one visit to see what it's all about. I bet you'll be hooked by the time your visit ends!!!

"

By *osendougCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Thanks for that as it's our 1st visit to the Cap. Looking for peeps to show us the ropes. 20 Days til we are there..

Might see you there. We are touring France for 3 weeks from 1Aug in our VW campervan. Going wherever takes our fancy, but could well be tempted to stray south. If we do, we are more likely to stay at Terre Soliel and make the odd day trip into Cap.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Might see you there. We are touring France for 3 weeks from 1Aug in our VW campervan. Going wherever takes our fancy, but could well be tempted to stray south. If we do, we are more likely to stay at Terre Soliel and make the odd day trip into Cap."

If I might make so bold.....

Montalivet is worth a visit. No overt signs of swinging but great naturist beaches and mostly good weather.

7-14th for us

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Might see you there. We are touring France for 3 weeks from 1Aug in our VW campervan. Going wherever takes our fancy, but could well be tempted to stray south. If we do, we are more likely to stay at Terre Soliel and make the odd day trip into Cap."

is that up at Extasia?

"Might see you there. We are touring France for 3 weeks from 1Aug in our VW campervan. Going wherever takes our fancy, but could well be tempted to stray south. If we do, we are more likely to stay at Terre Soliel and make the odd day trip into Cap.

is that up at Extasia? "

yes

hi i am traveling around france and have heard about this sexy resort, am wandering is renting appartment for is it 30 euro or 30 pound, as i love to rent as i am fit sexy guy from ireland that love to meet sexy people from the site.

"hi i am traveling around france and have heard about this sexy resort, am wandering is renting appartment for is it 30 euro or 30 pound, as i love to rent as i am fit sexy guy from ireland that love to meet sexy people from the site."
Don't want to ne a "kill joy" but to rent a pitch in Cap is 42€. Terre is a couples only resort.

thank you for your help, have a great day.

sounds good but i like to go to pubs and have a laugh, like the sounds of a pitch,

hi can you please give me some advice as i never been to cap, ie good pubs meeting places, as i see you's live there, as any advice would be greatly recieved,

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

We are now at L'Extasia, staying for three weeks.

Happy to meet anyone who's here for a glass or three of rosé.

Scorching hot and the pool is great. Also lots of fun going on in the woods.....!!

Come on down......

"Might see you there. We are touring France for 3 weeks from 1Aug in our VW campervan. Going wherever takes our fancy, but could well be tempted to stray south. If we do, we are more likely to stay at Terre Soliel and make the odd day trip into Cap.

is that up at Extasia? "

Yes Extasia is part of the Terre Soliel complex. The campsite is just at the back of the wooded play area and access to the club is along a footpath linking the campsite to the club. Anyone staying on the campsite has free entry to the club every night except a Saturday night. There is also daytime access to the outdoor play area from the campsite and an outdoor pool.

Thanks, we will take a look

Montalivet is worth a visit. No overt signs of swinging but great naturist beaches and mostly good weather."

Thanks. Will have a look

Thanks, we will take a look

Montalivet is worth a visit. No overt signs of swinging but great naturist beaches and mostly good weather."

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 17:06:15]

We are now at L'Extasia, staying for three weeks.

Happy to meet anyone who's here for a glass or three of rosé.

Scorching hot and the pool is great. Also lots of fun going on in the woods.....!!

Come on down......"

Might see you there

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

is that up at Extasia?

Yes Extasia is part of the Terre Soliel complex. The campsite is just at the back of the wooded play area and access to the club is along a footpath linking the campsite to the club. Anyone staying on the campsite has free entry to the club every night except a Saturday night. There is also daytime access to the outdoor play area from the campsite and an outdoor pool. "

Loved the club. Will have to investigate the camping now.....

Flip flops from campsite to Melrose hide them in bush , save your feet and your heals

"Flip flops from campsite to Melrose hide them in bush , save your feet and your heals "

We've booked Terre Soliel 8-12 Aug, Rene Oltra 12-17 Aug. See you there

By *uncouple52Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

We are staying in Natura beach apartments 9th-16th August ,couples welcome for a drink after beach in 1664 bar or Melrose any evening .

"We are staying in Natura beach apartments 9th-16th August ,couples welcome for a drink after beach in 1664 bar or Melrose any evening ."

We'll look out for you there, but if the Melrose is as busy as it has been on previous visits, might be difficult to spot you

By *uncouple52Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Hi

We will do the same and yes it can be a little packed at the best of times !

» Add a new message to this topic