FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Ibiza August 2014

Ibiza August 2014

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

does anyone have any advice or recommendations of swingers parties or clubs we should visit while in Ibiza this month?

Thanks ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm here also if u have any advice

By *ondonTOYBOYMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Beverleys is open now with the previous owners of liberty loft, messege me if you want more details.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've read reviews that say Beverly's gone down hill though?

Has anyone heard of Ibiza private village?

Xx

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"We've read reviews that say Beverly's gone down hill though?

Has anyone heard of Ibiza private village?

Xx"

I was at Beverly on 3 occasions the week before last and it's now being run by the previous owners of Liberty Loft. Having visited over the past 6 years, it is now being run in a more professional way and is not a lot different to my experiences over the past 6 years. They have a new website with lots more information.

I gather that private village has closed.

Try a g***** search on Swingers Clubs in Ibiza and look at the first result.

By *lue MarlinCouple  over a year ago

Snowdonia North Wales UK

It has gone down hill, we went there in June, 5 cpls and 15 single guys, 60 euro to enter with 2 free drinks we had 2 vod red bulls, the red bull was from a bottle and had gone flat, not the best start to opening a club. Private village has closed !! it just does take overs now on the other site twice a year

Snowdonia North Wales UK

steed, we have to say we also have been in the past 6 years and it is Very different, No Dancers, all the rooms are open for single guys, Not every one wants single guys, when we asked they said oww you can lock your self in the room WTF, and to top it off the DJ was rubbish, not a patch on the dj for the past 3 years................

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"steed, we have to say we also have been in the past 6 years and it is Very different, No Dancers, all the rooms are open for single guys, Not every one wants single guys, when we asked they said oww you can lock your self in the room WTF, and to top it off the DJ was rubbish, not a patch on the dj for the past 3 years................"

Why not host your own private get together? I'm out there in sept looking into renting private accom which costs less than going commercial. May be an option to consider

Kettering

"steed, we have to say we also have been in the past 6 years and it is Very different, No Dancers, all the rooms are open for single guys, Not every one wants single guys, when we asked they said oww you can lock your self in the room WTF, and to top it off the DJ was rubbish, not a patch on the dj for the past 3 years................"

As always with swingers clubs, it depends who in visiting on that particular evening. When I was there 2 weeks ago, the Saturday night was quite busy, people dancing, people playing and to about 4.30 when I left. The area behind the stage is restricted to couples only. OK, no dancers but they need to be paid and maybe that is why the previous owners couldn't make it pay. With this being a seasonal club, the opportunities to make it financially viable are somewhat limited. Most people there are going so they can meet with others and have some fun, either at the bar, on the dancefloor or in the play areas. On the Saturday night I was there, that was what was happening.

Snowdonia North Wales UK

Good Answer Steed99, I think we remember the great days, when the pole dancers were amazing, Sylvia would come round and make an effort to chat to you, we think they have made that area off limits since we were there Mid June which for cpls who don't require single guys will be good...............

enjoy the fun

Kettering

Yes, I remember the wonderful shows the dancers put on, both on the pole and over the bar. The male dancer (who I think was Russian or from eastern Europe) came into the club on the Friday night I was there this year, but just for a few drinks and a chat with friends.

By *hewittMan  over a year ago

London

I'm happy Beverley's open again. Can't wait to hit the beaches!

I have a nice apartment and a car if any one is looking to have some fun

Matt

» Add a new message to this topic