FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d Agde . Thief on the beaches

Cap d Agde . Thief on the beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at69drive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I assumed everyone in Cap d Agde was there to have fun. Sadly I was proved wrong and had my bag stolen on Monday night . As this bag contained my keys had to sleep on a cold floor outside my door for the night . Excellent service from Peng Travel in resolving the issue . They changed the lock barre l within fifteen minutes of me reporting it and made no charge. I did notice about five young lads wandering around who took little interest in the activities which most people watch on the beach. Just a warning in case you are thinking of leaving your bag in attending . As Peng Travels a is , thieves don't take holidays .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Last line should read Peng Travel said . Thieves don't take holidays . I have always. found the service from Peng Travel to be first class

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi sorry you where visited by Thieves , but have to say its the same worldwide, keep your eye on your bag, and if you hire a car everything out of sight, we always copy our passports and keep the original locked up safe, and copy your sim card just in case so easy to misplace your phone or even forget its in your pocket and drive in the pool. Connie xx

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We saw it on our last visit. They wait untill someone starts playing then when people go to have a look they swoop in and take their bags etc. one got caught and was given a severe kicking. they do it in groups so be very aware.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I thought I was being a bit too suspicious but thought it strange when I saw five young lads wandering the beach but paying no interest in the couples in action. I actually moved to a quieter location where I though bags would be safer . Maybe there were watching me ..

Wisbech and A47 corridor

I thought I was being a bit too suspicious but thought it strange when I saw five young lads wandering the beach but paying no interest in the couples in action. I actually moved to a quieter location where I though bags would be safer . Maybe there were watching me ..

By *JWMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Sorry to read about your theft and thanks for the advice, I and my FB will be there next week and appreciate the heads up, I suspect we will be frequently distracted

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Sorry to read about your theft and thanks for the advice, I and my FB will be there next week and appreciate the heads up, I suspect we will be frequently distracted "
Best buy an arm strap and keep anything of value on you. Enjoy the distractions on the beach . Try Sauna Hamman .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is definitely not new! 3 years ago a cpl had their bag stolen in Tantra - ultimately they got the bag back some hours later, minus their cash. Lesson being trust no one! Sad but true. Many years ago naturists would never steal - sadly not the case. It's a pity the thief who was caught didn't get his fingers broken - it might have been a deterrent for the future ........

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"This is definitely not new! 3 years ago a cpl had their bag stolen in Tantra - ultimately they got the bag back some hours later, minus their cash. Lesson being trust no one! Sad but true. Many years ago naturists would never steal - sadly not the case. It's a pity the thief who was caught didn't get his fingers broken - it might have been a deterrent for the future ........"
I thought I was being a bit untrusting suspecting people but will never leave anything unattended in future . Thanks for the advice

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sorry to read about your theft and thanks for the advice, I and my FB will be there next week and appreciate the heads up, I suspect we will be frequently distracted Best buy an arm strap and keep anything of value on you. Enjoy the distractions on the beach . Try Sauna Hamman ."

Or a bum bag with a waterproof container (for money).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are there in two weeks. - will keep an eye out

» Add a new message to this topic