FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > cap d'agde 20-27th july

cap d'agde 20-27th july

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

fancy meeting up around the cap, our fist time there so would like somebody to advise us on best places

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otswoldMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

For beach fun - walk East past the life guard station until you see a crowded part of the beach. Find a spot behind the centre ice-cream/drinks trolly and watch what is going on around you.

Also stay out of the dunes. They are patrolled by police on horse back (three times last week). But to my knowledge the police never come onto the beach itself.

For clubs, there are all sorts and for every tastes so ask around when you get there.

thanks for the info, do the brits have a favourate meeting place (bar), which club is the best for couples?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

jonny wokkers is wer most brits drink,liberine is free for cpls, the melrose cafe is best for music thats wer all the sexy peeps go . Hav fun , i was ther june going back 6th sept.

google cap dagde fever parties that giv u all info u need re cap clubs etc xxx penny

HI louise&mick/I'm off to Cap d'Agde,be there all aug /sept and Oct til 15th. I was last 2 leave camp site last yr. As Cotswold said cops dont come on beach. You'll easily spot me cos I'm the bloke with a big cock!Have a look at my cock pics so u will recocnise me!U going to appartmnts or campsite? The swingers beach gets better every year. I been going there for over 25 yrs now/wish I'd found it when I was 20 instead of wen I was 34!

thanks for all the info, cant wait to check it all out and meet some brits and even frenchies if they dont mind us not knowing the lingo

» Add a new message to this topic