FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Malta

Malta

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *om8420 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

I'm going to be spending some time there over the next few months. Does any body have any idea if there is a swinging scene there (google doesn't help much) or any clubs. I know it's a staunch Catholic country so my guess would be things are pretty underground, hence this request.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Hi Tom,

I spent quite a bit of time in Malta when I was younger, and before swinging. I think you're probably right as they don't even allow topless sunbathing let alone nude (although if you know where to go you can find some).

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Malta is a strict catholic country.A fabulous place for holidays but not for swinging .We have met swingers there but arranged before hand.I understand there is a very discreet swinging set up but strictly by invitation only via google clubs I think.

By *entfootloverMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Search for a Yahoo group.

By *om8420 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are quite a few swingers on Malta however its very underground. Yes, its a staunchly Catholic country but like all good Catholics they love to bend/break the rules as and when suits. There are a couple of non-official nude beaches we are aware of to the north of the island. Needless to say these beaches are very much out of the way and not easy to get to.

Best to contact couples/singles online before you get there. We are also members on S D C and there are a few Maltese swingers on there.

» Add a new message to this topic