FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cap d'Agde 2015

Cap d'Agde 2015

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Heads up folks.

Ryanair flights now on sale to Beziers for next summer. Just booked ours £40 each way!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

Yep I also got some cheap flights for next summer, July £29.99 out £35 return... and August £44 each way.

This is the time to book if you know your holiday dates.

2015 flights from Luton to Bezier are Friday Sunday Monday and Wednesday

This weekend will be my final visit this year...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh cool helps with planning. Please note Bezier is the closest flying from Edinburgh,Luton,Manchester & Bristol. Also other airports are Montpellier, Nimes,Carcassonne & Perpignan all within 90 mina of the resort.

By *liveandTraceyCouple  over a year ago

Romford

We flew to and from Montpelier last week. Really cheap (more than I can say for the rest of the week - must drink less ! )

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

"Oh cool helps with planning. Please note Bezier is the closest flying from Edinburgh,Luton,Manchester & Bristol. Also other airports are Montpellier, Nimes,Carcassonne & Perpignan all within 90 mina of the resort. "

Weeze Beziers is also an option, if you happen to be close to the German / Dutch border

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Oh cool helps with planning. Please note Bezier is the closest flying from Edinburgh,Luton,Manchester & Bristol. Also other airports are Montpellier, Nimes,Carcassonne & Perpignan all within 90 mina of the resort.

Weeze Beziers is also an option, if you happen to be close to the German / Dutch border "

We always drive to Cap d'Agde but Weeze (it's actually the old RAF Larbrucken cold war airbase) isn't as crazy an option as you might think.

We use it regularly for flights to Spain and Ryanair do quite a few flights into there from the UK. and this year I think they did Beziers 3 days a week.

Depending on where you are in the UK and which date you want to fly it could be an option to do Beziers on a two leg flight.

It probably wouldn't suit most people but if you are struggling to find the right flight on the right date it could be worth looking at.

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

yes- we got flights for late June and early Sept- fab prices- god bless you Ryanair

Thanks for the post.

Just booked our flights for July ... 17th - 27th July 2015.

"yes- we got flights for late June and early Sept- fab prices- god bless you Ryanair"

Don't forget your airport transfer or other transportation requirements. Contact Cpl- capdagde on here for details.

Booked all our flight for next year,only managing to get there 4 times next year,yip hee

"Booked all our flight for next year,only managing to get there 4 times next year,yip hee "
now that's just greedy lol

Nice line in forum as I was intending to ask some advice. We are going 6th june 2015 for two weeks but staying in the marina area not in the naturist resort. Any tips for bars, clubs etc would be appreciated. Is there a scene outside the 'resort' ?

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

"Booked all our flight for next year,only managing to get there 4 times next year,yip hee "
jammy beggars. Could ye not share?

"Nice line in forum as I was intending to ask some advice. We are going 6th june 2015 for two weeks but staying in the marina area not in the naturist resort. Any tips for bars, clubs etc would be appreciated. Is there a scene outside the 'resort' ? "
sent you a message

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi guys, keep up the good work on the beach lov the video's so many to choose from this year, the i phone has a great little camera looks like you are all having a great time..

By *illyFischerMan  over a year ago

sale

"hi guys, keep up the good work on the beach lov the video's so many to choose from this year, the i phone has a great little camera looks like you are all having a great time.. "

hope these are private vids - people dont always want to be videoed!

see the Manchester flights have changed to Tuesday and Saturday

"hi guys, keep up the good work on the beach lov the video's so many to choose from this year, the i phone has a great little camera looks like you are all having a great time..

hope these are private vids - people dont always want to be videoed! Probably not but if they turn up on U tube, Xhamster etc you can have them removed ,- but the damage is done then!

see the Manchester flights have changed to Tuesday and Saturday"

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

on U tube, Xhamster etc ..mind you if you play in public that's what happens these days..on the internet forever

We're gonna fly to Barcelona and drive from there. Lots of cheap flights and easy to rent a car at airport then drive 2hrs. We'll be at Babylone 20-26 July.

Hoping someone will volunteer to maintain a list of those here in 2015.

Cpl -capdagde, CoupleUKCap, Swingatcapdagde and Panick all permanent residents.

Contact Cpl -capdagde for information on airport transfers.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Heads up folks.

Ryanair flights now on sale to Beziers for next summer. Just booked ours £40 each way!"

. Booked mine about a month ago from Luton for five separate weeks. The flights now go out on a Sunday , not Saturday which may make arranging accommodation more difficult as most bookings are Saturday to Saturday. I am thinking of staying outside the gate for two weeks as accommodation is a lot cheaper. Only a ten minute walk to the gate . Looking forward to lots of action in Sauna Hamman.

By *he smoochablesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

we are driving down again.. we just hate the airline. lol

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"yes- we got flights for late June and early Sept- fab prices- god bless you Ryanair"
. Obey the rules and Ryanair provide a fantastic service . Michael O Leary a true hero for making travel cheaper.

By *illyFischerMan  over a year ago

sale

I agree with above - why so much negative press for Ryanair? Flights in early afternoon (beer at the airport) , beer on the plane , beer in Sun Beach looking over the sea before dinner - £75 all in and always on time !! I mean it's not like we need a lot of luggage

On the one hand yes Ryanir simply brilliant (March trip £105 v car approx £500)as is Beziers Airport.

Luton crap mind you.

On the other hand its obvious the message above has been written by a bloke......No need for a lot of luggage .....oh really try telling madam here that. Shoes, boots,toys, dresses etc by the suitcase load

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"On the one hand yes Ryanir simply brilliant (March trip £105 v car approx £500)as is Beziers Airport.

Luton crap mind you.

On the other hand its obvious the message above has been written by a bloke......No need for a lot of luggage .....oh really try telling madam here that. Shoes, boots,toys, dresses etc by the suitcase load "

LOL Yes. We go by car and I'm seriously thinking about buying a truck.

By *he smoochablesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

we have cause a conversation, lol. we just like driving down and have the car to go where we like. just hate putting clothes on to go out of the site. lol.

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"we are driving down again.. we just hate the airline. lol"
. Just wondering why you hate the airline .??

North West

"On the one hand yes Ryanir simply brilliant (March trip £105 v car approx £500)as is Beziers Airport.

Luton crap mind you.

On the other hand its obvious the message above has been written by a bloke......No need for a lot of luggage .....oh really try telling madam here that. Shoes, boots,toys, dresses etc by the suitcase load "

Just get the large luggage allowance. You would be hard pushed using up 66 kilos of baggage allowance on a naturist holiday lol. ... And trust me, there are not many woman like Mrs H for shoes... Seven pairs for a weekend in Brighton!

I have promised myself to take it easy in Cap this year.

Last July was a real sex fest, I totally binged... And had way too much to drink... It is so difficult to find the right balance, you want to party and not miss out but it can all get a bit out of hand

North West

"I have promised myself to take it easy in Cap this year.

Last July was a real sex fest, I totally binged... And had way too much to drink... It is so difficult to find the right balance, you want to party and not miss out but it can all get a bit out of hand "

We vow to behave even worse every year than the preceding one. The premise being that you never know what is around the corner so why not party like it could possibly be your last one...

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I have promised myself to take it easy in Cap this year.

Last July was a real sex fest, I totally binged... And had way too much to drink... It is so difficult to find the right balance, you want to party and not miss out but it can all get a bit out of hand "

. Great to be able to enjoy yourself but I am extremely carefully about drinking too much. Does little to enhance your performance and I like to be on top form in Sauna Hamman. If in the cage in front of an audience too much booze would be of little use.

By *cotsnewbiesCouple  over a year ago

stirling

just trying to get our flights sorted for a return trip at the beginning of June - can't wait......

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Five weeks booked April 19 th to 26 th , June 21 st to 28 th , August 16 th to 23 rd and September 18 th to 27 th

Wisbech and A47 corridor

And July 19 th to 26 th

By *eraCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

"Heads up folks.

Ryanair flights now on sale to Beziers for next summer. Just booked ours £40 each way!"

We managed to get flights to Montpellier and will be in Cape D'Agde on 1 to 7 of June

For airport transfer etc message Cpl -capdagde for information

"Heads up folks.

Ryanair flights now on sale to Beziers for next summer. Just booked ours £40 each way!

We managed to get flights to Montpellier and will be in Cape D'Agde on 1 to 7 of June "

You can catch a transfer from the airport to Montpellier station then a train to Agde then a transfer to the resort - but easier getting a transfer to & from - much easier.

"For airport transfer etc message Cpl -capdagde for information"
can recommend them - very punctual!

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Heads up folks.

We managed to get flights to Montpellier and will be in Cape D'Agde on 1 to 7 of June You can catch a transfer from the airport to Montpellier station then a train to Agde then a transfer to the resort - but easier getting a transfer to & from - much easier. "

. If you do decide to go by train from Montpelier to Agde be prepared for a considerable queue at the train station to buy your tickets . I waited in the queue for forty five minutes in October . It might be best to buy your train tickets in advance . I was unable to use the self service machines . SNCF trains are very comfortable an a pleasure to travel in. There is a good view from thr top deck.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We are all booked for a 1st time visit from 16-23rd June, staying in Heliopolis.

Can't wait, heard so many great reports and everyone who has been says it must go on every swingers bucket list.

Look forward to meeting couples and singles alike.

Roll on June.

Liz and Paul. xx

"Heads up folks.

We managed to get flights to Montpellier and will be in Cape D'Agde on 1 to 7 of June You can catch a transfer from the airport to Montpellier station then a train to Agde then a transfer to the resort - but easier getting a transfer to & from - much easier. . If you do decide to go by train from Montpelier to Agde be prepared for a considerable queue at the train station to buy your tickets . I waited in the queue for forty five minutes in October . It might be best to buy your train tickets in advance . I was unable to use the self service machines . SNCF trains are very comfortable an a pleasure to travel in. There is a good view from thr top deck. "

Definitely easier to use Cpl -capdagde. No queuing, there even if you get delayed and door to door delivery so no suitcase humping

» Add a new message to this topic