FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Sharm El Sheikh

Sharm El Sheikh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone recommend an all inclusive hotel in Sharms please for me and my 9 year old. Would prefer one with lots of water slides etc. Started looking through but there are just so many to choose from. Personal recommendations are always helpful. Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I went once but can't remember the name of the hotel. It was OK. They are all very similar I found. I also burned my feet playing football at lunch time the astro turf was so hot.

I realise this post is of no help to you, sorry.

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"Can anyone recommend an all inclusive hotel in Sharms please for me and my 9 year old. Would prefer one with lots of water slides etc. Started looking through but there are just so many to choose from. Personal recommendations are always helpful. Thanks xx

"

Is it sharm you want to go to we went to a really good one in hurghada last year not too dear 5 star rave reviews on trip advisor

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have stayed at the Aqua Blu Sharm Hotel and it's awesome. Has it's own water park with 60+ slides and about 13 pools.

Best holiday I've ever been on with my kids, they loved it x

I stayed at the "Le Royale" in Sharm, it was beautiful and had a separate water slide bit which was enormous for the kids, but was secluded from the adults. It was a five star, beautiful food, pool was amazing, free drinks brought to you all day long, and was a good price too.

By *ikkixxWoman  over a year ago

northampton

The sultan gardens is a fantastic hotel, read the TripAdvisor reviews, I went a couple of years ago, loved it

We took our boys to sea club aqua park last year and it was awesome! Huge water park n the life guards were amazing with the kids. Clean hotel, food was ok, would definitely recommend x

hastings

"Can anyone recommend an all inclusive hotel in Sharms please for me and my 9 year old. Would prefer one with lots of water slides etc. Started looking through but there are just so many to choose from. Personal recommendations are always helpful. Thanks xx

"

Also depends how much you want to spend

By *supermenCouple (MM)  over a year ago

North London

Not sure about hotel but I know a skeikh you can stay with lol

By *carineMan  over a year ago

Armthorpe, Doncaster

Have you tried ISIL`s Tourism desk?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Also depends how much you want to spend "

No more than £1,200. Annoyingly, I have to pay for my son as an adult as there will just be the 2 of us xx

hastings

No more than £1,200. Annoyingly, I have to pay for my son as an adult as there will just be the 2 of us xx"

When and how long for

hastings

No more than £1,200. Annoyingly, I have to pay for my son as an adult as there will just be the 2 of us xx"

Thompsons have a very good online search

and the prices vary daily

For a week?

» Add a new message to this topic