FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Spice

Spice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewD10 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

Could anybody give us a good and honest review on Spice? We are looking to book for June next year and would love to know what it is like and meet some other couples there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unskiss99Couple  over a year ago

where ever you like

I wrote this review when we got back hope it helps it's great you should go you will love it x

We went to Spice for 3 nights got back yesterday we had a fabulous time. It was very relaxed and no pressure which was great as newbies.

We got there just in time for the hot tub party at t time and a lovely lady introduced us to everyone I think we must have spoken to nearly everyone in the hotel in the 3 days. The nudity round the pool was very quick to get used to and join in with without being judged which was great.

The food we had was good some people were a little critical but to be fair we didn't have a bac meal. To be fair no one is there for fine dining.

James is amazing and got us joining in with the games and activities but without any pressure to join the games at night if you don't want to (we were a little worried about this before we went) there are always plenty of people who are happy to volunteer.

The playroom was a lot of fun later in the night I think that's all I will say about that. I am sure every night is different but let's just say I had fun with a few ladies with no pressure from the men to join in they were quite happy to watch.

All in all it was fabulous and we will definitely go back. I would say I think 3 nights is probably enough only because it's very tiring let's say ??

Date: 14 October 2014

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went for a three night stay and really enjoyed it. Being naked was the best thing, no soggy bikinis after swimming etc. joined in during the day with the games, was good fun, also the jacuzzi parties every afternoon were great. James was life and soul and really missed on his day off. Food was so much better than expected after reading reviews, service slow though but hey,no rush, on me holimabobs! Didn't see a lot of playing really, the odd bit in the jacuzzi and maybe after we left the club in the evenings (knackered!). The notable exception were the couple in their seventies/eighties who fucked like dervishes almost every afternoon on one of the daybeds using all sorts of toys! I just couldn't look them in the eye at dinner

All in all great time 3-4 days enough though but we are going back next week and again in March. Is different to any holiday we have been on before

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went in June for our first experience and all we can say is....book it. Are only issue was we only booked 3 nights. We have just been on a vanilla holiday and after Spice it did not match up. We are getting booked up for the first week in December at Spice.....already booked for next June again! xxx

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

good when there is a fair few people about ,not good when quite but thats the chance we took.still very nice and welcoming,prefer the cap anyday but this is our choice ......suck it and c for ya self is our moto..not the cheapest of places though but thats the penalty we pay for a lifestyle

» Add a new message to this topic