FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam

Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickeldime OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Tipp

We are off to Amsterdam next weekend. Mixing visit up with a bit of culture and cheeky naughtyness. Any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Just get on the green and chill xx

North Tipp

Smoke shum

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We went to the dam last May... If you use the green arrow, you should find the threads we posted on...

Sameplace is interesting, we would give it a second visit.... There are others but we were only there two nights so didn't get to try anywhere else...

The walking tours are very good as well...

Feel free to contact us if you want more info...

North Tipp

We can't find the thread x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are off to Amsterdam next weekend. Mixing visit up with a bit of culture and cheeky naughtyness. Any recommendations? "

Yes, take me with you!! I love Dam, would happily spend 3 months there!!

I had a annual visit for 5 years, not been now for two, so having withdrawal symptoms

Went with friends, we had a system of 1. Smoke, 2. Drink, 3. Something naughty, 4. Smoke, 5. Drink, 6. Munchies

Was great fun!!

Aw I wish I was going to Amsterdam... Have a great time!

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"We are off to Amsterdam next weekend. Mixing visit up with a bit of culture and cheeky naughtyness. Any recommendations? "

The restaurants over there are amazing.

just watch out for pickpockets in the red light area

one of the best citys in the world..its a pity they have knocked half of the famous red light district down..but it is still a beautiful place to be

By *000_6ftMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Good point about pick pockets. Just be aware of who is around you at all times. A couple of guys tried to corner me whilst up a side street.

Essex.

Ok, no problem...

Club Sameplace is a short bus/tram ride from Central Station. There is no entry fee but you have to spend a minimum of €30 on drink. When you enter they give you a sheet with your coat numbers on. You hand this to the bar staff. Every time you have a drink they mark it on your tab. You pay up when ready to leave. It's not easy to keep an eye on what you spend. Drinks are roughly €9.50 for Vodka and orange, €7 for a beer...

The bar is in the middle of the room with bed/booths round the edges. There is also a basement play room with a bit of bondage equipment.

It doesn't start getting busy until after midnight. Unfortunately we left just after midnight as we had been up since 4am...

Club Paradise isn't too far from Central Station by ferry/taxi. Further out is Showboat. Both get good reviews...

Quite a few people say that Sameplace is their favourite as it is unlike anything in the UK. We plan to try it again the next time we are out there.

There is a site called something like find my ticket. We used it to book a walking tour of Amsterdam. It's free, you tip what you think it's worth. Then we did a red light district tourwith the ssame company.

We did the tours the first day we were there. This ment we had a good idea of where everything was and what we wanted to go back and visit in our own time over the next couple of days...

Hope this helps...

North Tipp

Thats brilliant thanks

Popeyes and the doors are boss coffee shops dont bother with ice bar its a rip off its just a decorated freezer

Essex.

"Thats brilliant thanks "

That's ok...

Frisky has corrected me. The site is get your guide. She says we saved quite a bit of money pre - booking stuff before we went...

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

We had a good night in sameplace last Sunday night would recommend you visit there

By *eorge123456789Man  over a year ago

Cyprus

Hello,

Same Place and Paradise are both in Amsterdam(3- mins give or take,depending how/where u travel from)...in typical terms...depends on the night...u might end up on a gd night or a bad one!

best guaranteed result club is the Fata Morgana..but I am afrad it is considerably outside Amsterdam..Snowboat..never been...but I hear it s a bit of..a 'close' club'.

Definitely take the boat ride around the channels(but evening time..not daytime...as the city is still busy...during the day)

I would also sugges that u rent a bike(don t know if you r into this short of thing)...and just get lost in the city....it s a beautiful way to see the city...plus..it s a penny save on transport...

Will also be in Amsterdam..if u fancy a social

x

have fun

By *ongton loversCouple  over a year ago

stokeontrent

George you know aswell as us you can't expect them to get a taxi to fata morgana. The local taxis seem to love ripping tourists off big style unfortunately

Cyprus

Loongton...perhaps my post was not clear...for Fata Morgana it is either train etc or car rental!

As for the ripping off...one of the reasons I had enough of the Netherlands..they rip u off anywhere,in every opportunity!

Essex.

Mind the cyclists... They ride on the pavements, in the road and sometimes even in the cycle paths. They are allowed to cycle the wrong way up a one way street...

They make UK cyclists look like knights of the road....Oh and scooter/mopeds are as bad as the bikes and are also allwef in the cycle paths....

Cyprus

scooters are the worst...and the reason the yclists are like that..is because in The Netherlands the bicycle has priority over everything(except the tram)

By *bw queen of spadesWoman  over a year ago

neath

if your looking for a lush brecky try Sara's pancake's just off dam square google it ul find reviews are exilent and shes the nicest person if ur staying central home-grown fantasy is a great coffee shop or dolphin if dela still works there she's v v bi very dirty and playful (when not working of course) and buy a travel card ul save loads in the long run x

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

We visit the dam every 8 Weeks its our second home. Its fantastic xx

Cyprus

Home grown shut down!

» Add a new message to this topic