FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > PDI, Gran Canaria for TGs

PDI, Gran Canaria for TGs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From the perspective of a single transexual woman PDI is lacking in action. There doesn't appear to be any trans scene at all and in the clubs many people seemed never to have come across a pre-op ts before.

Although I was only there for four days I got the impression that it is great for gay guys or couples and ok for single guys. I don't know about how it would be for single women as I didn't see any in the clubs.

Due to the weather I didn't get to the beach so no idea if there would have been any action for me there.

Visited Secrets club on Monday & Tuesday, both nights very quiet a few couples at various times and several single guys. Venus on Tuesday had half a dozen couples during the time I was in and three single guys, and Fun4all on Tuesday I only stayed less than 10 minutes because i couldn't stand the music any longer.

2x2 on Wednesday & Thursday was very busy, lots of couples and single guys.

Bude4 bar had the best atmosphere of anywhere I went into.

Maybe things would be different at weekends, I was only there Monday to Thursday nights.

I can't comment on the gay scene in Yumbo as I only went there during the day, saw lots of bars aimed at gay guys but as I have no interest in gay guys and they have no interest in me I didn't visit at night.

If anyone does know of a TG scene in the area let me know as a search on the net gets nothing either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"From the perspective of a single transexual woman PDI is lacking in action. There doesn't appear to be any trans scene at all and in the clubs many people seemed never to have come across a pre-op ts before.

Although I was only there for four days I got the impression that it is great for gay guys or couples and ok for single guys. I don't know about how it would be for single women as I didn't see any in the clubs.

Due to the weather I didn't get to the beach so no idea if there would have been any action for me there.

Visited Secrets club on Monday & Tuesday, both nights very quiet a few couples at various times and several single guys. Venus on Tuesday had half a dozen couples during the time I was in and three single guys, and Fun4all on Tuesday I only stayed less than 10 minutes because i couldn't stand the music any longer.

2x2 on Wednesday & Thursday was very busy, lots of couples and single guys.

Bude4 bar had the best atmosphere of anywhere I went into.

Maybe things would be different at weekends, I was only there Monday to Thursday nights.

I can't comment on the gay scene in Yumbo as I only went there during the day, saw lots of bars aimed at gay guys but as I have no interest in gay guys and they have no interest in me I didn't visit at night.

If anyone does know of a TG scene in the area let me know as a search on the net gets nothing either."

I do sympathise with you. We have been going to clubs in Gc for many years and am not aware of any TG scene, which surprises me as there are all sorts of people with different preferences there. 2x2 does encourage all diversity of people and have different theme nights to accommodate this, but it just depends who is there on the night, as with many clubs/parties etc. good luck for the future!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the fact that TG's are very much in the minority, it's not really surprising that there is nothing in GC to accomodate. We, as a couple, have been there several times and back next year and find the island to be a fantastic place to visit for the fun we require and clubs that we enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic