FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Gran Canaria

Gran Canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockhard and Sweetcheeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

City

Hey all just want ppls advice were heading to gran canaria the end of jan we would love to stay in a swingers resort but "La Mirage" is working out too expensive and iv tried googling other swinger resorts...!!! But for some reason i cant find anywhere suitable!! For those that have been there could ye advise us on somewhere good to stay

Thanks fabbers

xx Sweetcheeks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rabybabyCouple  over a year ago

south Lakes

We have just returned from LA Mirage and at €82 per night did not find it particularly expensive.

Did find it isolated and with probably 80 per cent of the people ther Norwegian a tad clique. The minimum stay is 3 nights so why not have 3 nights there and then stay at Hotel Catalina where there seems a few swingers.

It is also central for comeback bar although a taxi from LA Mirage to PDI will only cost about €5

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am having the same problem for the end of feb, i shall watch this thread with interest..

City

"We have just returned from LA Mirage and at €82 per night did not find it particularly expensive.

Did find it isolated and with probably 80 per cent of the people ther Norwegian a tad clique. The minimum stay is 3 nights so why not have 3 nights there and then stay at Hotel Catalina where there seems a few swingers.

It is also central for comeback bar although a taxi from LA Mirage to PDI will only cost about €5"

Thanks for the reply guys we were thinking of doing that just went in to price it there for the few nights and it says booked out but il defo check out that hotel

By *inky Perky69Couple  over a year ago

North Walsham

TBH most hotels are close to the "scene" we have just booked 9 nights Self Catering in April with flights car parking baggage etc £675 for the 2 of us! Action happens at the clubs of Cita LA Sandia and Nilo and best meeting place is Kiosk 4 day time or Come Back Bar in the evening so Hotel is not that important really main thing be central ideally close to Yumbo, Cita area and everything else is either a walk or 5 euro taxi max. Enjoy its really is a great place. Check out marina Gold we have just booked there 5 out 5 on Trip Advisor and great prices....xx

By *ohnandsueCouple  over a year ago

llandudno

Hotel catarina all inclusive great food nice hote naturist sunbathing roof 5 mins from cita centre wear all the clubs are are right next to the beach.is also used by quite a few swingers.

City

"TBH most hotels are close to the "scene" we have just booked 9 nights Self Catering in April with flights car parking baggage etc £675 for the 2 of us! Action happens at the clubs of Cita LA Sandia and Nilo and best meeting place is Kiosk 4 day time or Come Back Bar in the evening so Hotel is not that important really main thing be central ideally close to Yumbo, Cita area and everything else is either a walk or 5 euro taxi max. Enjoy its really is a great place. Check out marina Gold we have just booked there 5 out 5 on Trip Advisor and great prices....xx

"

Thanks for the advice

City

"Hotel catarina all inclusive great food nice hote naturist sunbathing roof 5 mins from cita centre wear all the clubs are are right next to the beach.is also used by quite a few swingers. "

Thanks for the advice looking all these up now

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Me and my friend booked 28 th april for a week . 130 pounds flight and 90 pounds selfcatering apartment per person .. just beside jumbo .. it what we need and like ..we not stay in hotel much at all and prefore to eat out in all deferent places !!

City

"Me and my friend booked 28 th april for a week . 130 pounds flight and 90 pounds selfcatering apartment per person .. just beside jumbo .. it what we need and like ..we not stay in hotel much at all and prefore to eat out in all deferent places !! "

Hey _ussianbabe were the same we prefer self catering as cheap as possible could you msg me with the name of the apartment please everything in euros is working out at about €300

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Me and my friend booked 28 th april for a week . 130 pounds flight and 90 pounds selfcatering apartment per person .. just beside jumbo .. it what we need and like ..we not stay in hotel much at all and prefore to eat out in all deferent places !!

Hey _ussianbabe were the same we prefer self catering as cheap as possible could you msg me with the name of the apartment please everything in euros is working out at about €300 "

Cant message u have bloked women lol

We booked in Las Walkirias next to the jumbo Centre .. but i think end of january lots of apartments ll be already booked .. i usualy book flight and acomadation 6 monthes before i go lol .. hope u ll find something good ..

we couldn't send private message to you but if it helps we book our hotel through alpharooms and flight via ryanair. We stay at Buenas Aires hotel next to Yumbo centre, very central and you can get self catering at very reasonable rates, worth checking out.

City

"we couldn't send private message to you but if it helps we book our hotel through alpharooms and flight via ryanair. We stay at Buenas Aires hotel next to Yumbo centre, very central and you can get self catering at very reasonable rates, worth checking out."

Thank you for replying will check it out

City

"Me and my friend booked 28 th april for a week . 130 pounds flight and 90 pounds selfcatering apartment per person .. just beside jumbo .. it what we need and like ..we not stay in hotel much at all and prefore to eat out in all deferent places !!

Hey _ussianbabe were the same we prefer self catering as cheap as possible could you msg me with the name of the apartment please everything in euros is working out at about €300

Cant message u have bloked women lol

We booked in Las Walkirias next to the jumbo Centre .. but i think end of january lots of apartments ll be already booked .. i usualy book flight and acomadation 6 monthes before i go lol .. hope u ll find something good .. "

Oops will have to unblock that

Thanks for replying back though

Los Aguacates apartments cheap. opposite Hotel Catarina and close to Cita centre. Basic, but clean with friendly staff. 5mins gets you to start of dunes, and about 10 mins to Kiosk 4. Depending where and when you book from 38 euro a night. For more info pm us. Few more too close by.

By *uddy and hollyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

we go in feb all inclusive just over £800 for both of us at pi

By *atriandjoeCouple  over a year ago

Spain and Bristol

"Hey all just want ppls advice were heading to gran canaria the end of jan we would love to stay in a swingers resort but "La Mirage" is working out too expensive and iv tried googling other swinger resorts...!!! But for some reason i cant find anywhere suitable!! For those that have been there could ye advise us on somewhere good to stay

Thanks fabbers

xx Sweetcheeks xx

"

We have sent you a PM with hotel advice

Bungalows 5 min walk from Cita

You can cook and bring cpls or singles for party

» Add a new message to this topic