FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Paphos, Cyprus end of July.

Paphos, Cyprus end of July.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot_hornii OP   Man  over a year ago

North West

Hi all, we are at Paphos end of July, early August, anyone know any couples, males 40 years of age & over, holidaying or living there abouts. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, we will be in cyprus , we play as single m and or as a couple x

By *igger1952Man  over a year ago

Paphos Cyprus.

hi i moved from the uk and now live in paphos, i am over 40 and meet couples and singles who come here for a holiday. i am into oral,1-1 3sums and small group fun. i know a few couples here that i meet on a regular basis and would be good to make new friends. if you are here between 28th july -4th august come up to my villa, enjoy a dip in the pool and then some hot adult fun indoors. i love being naked around the house so cum and join me

Paphos Cyprus.

hi i moved from the uk and live in paphos, although i am just a guy who plays alone i know a couple that might like to meet you when you are here. i would also join in. My villa is free between 28th july -4th august if you would like to try FMM. fun

By *affandannCouple  over a year ago

Paphos, Cyprus

hi we a couple that live in paphos and allway will to meet up for some extra fun if interseted let us know

Paphos Cyprus.

Anyone thinking of traveling to Cyprus this year. About 1.31 euros to the pound at the moment.

» Add a new message to this topic